what is your sports car?

Here's my toy of the past 7 years. 1979
HPIM0288a.JPG

(it's for sale in case you're interested. :sad: )

I wouldn't exactly call her a sports car but here is my baby. An 03 Cobra with a couple of mods. Bought new with 7 miles, now with 55,000. It has been a great car up until now. Puts a smile on my face every time I drive it.

If I had a choice of any sports car it would be a Porsche GT2 RS. You can always dream.

I love terminator mustangs. They're just so evil looking!
My buddy's dad just took the drive train out of one of those and dropped it into his Factory Five Roadster. He re-pullyed it and everything so it's pushing around 600hp now.

Here my 07 Corvette on the track in Topeka
attachment.php

Really nice! I am actually thinking of buying one of these. An MGA 1600. British racing green if I can find a good one.

JohnMangles-A.JPG

I really like the looks of the MGA.
Just be careful grouping MG's & Triumphs together in a generic way.
Some of the hardcore Triumph guys might take offence.
Doesn't bother me, I say why can't we all just get along:drinks:.

I really like the looks of the MGA.
Just be careful grouping MG's & Triumphs together in a generic way.
Some of the hardcore Triumph guys might take offence.
Doesn't bother me, I say why can't we all just get along:drinks:.

How about a TR3 then?

green_triumph_tr3-22964.jpg

I'd love to own an old corvette. I like the older ones much more than the newer ones.

I wouldn't exactly call her a sports car but here is my baby. An 03 Cobra with a couple of mods. Bought new with 7 miles, now with 55,000. It has been a great car up until now. Puts a smile on my face every time I drive it.

If I had a choice of any sports car it would be a Porsche GT2 RS. You can always dream.

Sweet ride Spin! These will always be a spot in my heart/garage for Cobras :D

Reviving an old thread...

Who here has a sports car they love to drive. That is not your daily driver. As a lot of you have read in the car shopping thread, I have a 2015 Chevrolet SS sedan with 6.2L V8 engine that generates 430 hp/ 415 torque. 0-60 time is 4.2 seconds is a 4 door sedan (faster after mods). I'm planning on making it faster. I already installed a Roto-Fab CAI that added 16 hp. I will be installing Kooks Long Tube Headers, X pipe, High Flow Cats and Axle back exhaust. The installation will be next Thursday. After I add these mods, I will have to have it tuned. I'm taking it to Lidio at Alternative Power. He is "THE MAN" when it comes to tuning sports cars in the Detroit Area. The tune will take 4 days and be done on a dyno. Once the parts are installed and the tune is done, specs will jump to 493 hp / 460 torque. I am "WHITE LION" hear me roar...

Stay tuned for before and after videos of the mods...

Here is a sound clip of a 2014 SS with the mods I'm planning...

We took delivery on a Tesla model S 85D dual back in March that is a blast to drive. It's my wife's car but I get to drive it a few days a week and she already has 13,000 miles on it. After driving a company car the last 20 years I think when I retire in another four years I'll have to get a Porsche Boxster S or Jaguar F Type.
search

what color is it? the pic didn't show up. Tesla's are cool!

Mine would be A Subaru WRX STI Full Rallyspec.

I have had 3 sports cars over many years and one requirement is that they be able to carry a full bag of clubs.

I currently have a 1998 Corvette Coupe which can handle 2 people, 2 sets of clubs and enough luggage for a 2 week trip.

We took delivery on a Tesla model S 85D dual back in March that is a blast to drive. It's my wife's car but I get to drive it a few days a week and she already has 13,000 miles on it. After driving a company car the last 20 years I think when I retire in another four years I'll have to get a Porsche Boxster S or Jaguar F Type.
search

Those Tesla's are sweet cars! That would be a great joy riding vehicle to have.

Here is my fun car. Although, I drive mine for work on occasion also.

15%2B-%2B1

I've been eyeing 964s and 993s online lately. And I am starting to think that if I can hit some goals I've set, I will buy myself one as a reward in the next 3 years or so. I would like to have a 964, but if I'm going to spend the money I might as well get my dream car since I was a kid, a 993.

what is your sports car?

No way I'll ever own one, unfortunately. My youngest child is 4 and I have three in private school. I get to drive a former student's Nissan GTR when he's home. He plays in the NFL and brings his vehicles South after the season. He has the "Black Edition". It's so much fun to drive! Scary, but fun!!!

Until recently it was a 95 M3, it will probably be another 5 years before I get another sports car and at that time I'm not sure which direction I will go. If I have the room and time I've always wanted to build a Cobra kit car. If not I would probably go with a newer M3 or older Porsche.

Until recently it was a 95 M3, it will probably be another 5 years before I get another sports car and at that time I'm not sure which direction I will go. If I have the room and time I've always wanted to build a Cobra kit car. If not I would probably go with a newer M3 or older Porsche.
I love the e36 m3s, may not be the fastest, but possibly my favorite they've built

Not exactly a sports car but faster than most cars.
I used to drive a MB CL600. Twin turbo V12.
Got rid of it cause I didn't drive it enough and the gas mileage is terrible.
Next true sports car will be a Porsche 911.

Awe the dream thread. I have so many of these it's crazy. An Audi R8 is beautiful. The new Corvette z06 is amazing. Seeing the BMW i8 all week, another beauty. Financially one that I could actually go get right now, probably the new Shelby Mustang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already own a 2001 Mustang GT that's very well taken care of. No plans to ever get rid of it. Even with the subwoofer, a golf bag fits neatly in the trunk. Next plan is new headers and brakes.

I'd love an R35 GTR!!!! I drove one a while back and instantly fell in love. I've been in a ton of exotics but the GTR trumps them all IMO.

Jeep. The real sports are off pavement.

The Ariel Atom is awesome. So fast it almost removes skin from your face.

http://youtu.be/mbsYPXAJhxU

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Back