Favorite Swing on Tour Currently

Stenson, though I hate to say it. I find Jimmy Walker's swing intriguing as well. Powerful and a unique follow through.

This is an honest question for everyone that said this one; Can someone explain how Day's swing looks effortless? The guy looks like he goes 110% at everything to me.

Spieth.

The swing looks pretty simple with no part really standing out. He's not exceptionally long or powerful, but when he's on the guy throws darts with EVERY club.

I thought you were talking about the regional swings of the tour. In that case, my favorite swing is Hawaii/West Coast.

Els and Couples have been favorites of mine for quite some time now. More recently I'm liking Day's swing a lot.

Rory. Just because of the sheer power and balance. The way he gets to his finish position, it looks like he could hold it for days.

Rory's swing is a work of art.

I always go back to Luke Donald. He's so effortless and who I would like to emulate.

Watching Dufner hit an iron doesn't suck either.

Louis or Stenson for me

Rickie Fowler- Love how he has improved his swing always look on point .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I like Couples' swing a lot. Rory's is impressive to watch as well.

Rory, Freddie and Ernie are the obvious quick and easy answers, but I have always admired Steve Stricker's swing for it's simplicity, consistency, and accuracy with his irons.

Rory and Adam Scott for me. Rory has to be pound for pound the longest player on tour. Adam Scott has Tigers swing via early 2000s. I don't think AS ever gets the club in a incorrect position. Oh and Jimmy Walker not sure why I just like it.

I may be in the minority here but I'm not crazy about Adam Scott's swing. Probably my favorite to watch is Freddie or Rory. Coolest ball flight has to be Sergio

Right now it is Adam Scott, everything is just so perfect and fluid. Favorite swing ever on tour is Sam Snead, that is how we all wish we could swing IMO.

Oosti is the Platonic ideal of swings. Even better, it is something us mere mortals can aspire to.

The swing I want, though, is Rory's. So much power. I also love that finish.

Furyk... & yes I'm serious. This thread is about favorite, not best swing on tour.

I think it's cool that someone with that odd of a swing can compete & win big at the highest level.

Gives hope to all of us with less than ideal form.

Hard to argue with Couples due to the tempo.

Ernie also...

Day, the guy is just in the zone right now.

Freddie Boom Boom. My vote as well because of the tempo.

Outside of Freddie, I love Rickie's new Butch swing a lot.

Not to say that I can swing it anything like Couples but when I think about having good tempo a picture of his swing is what comes to mind. Smooth, easy and in control --> length and accuracy.

Not to say that I can swing it anything like Couples but when I think about having good tempo a picture of his swing is what comes to mind. Smooth, easy and in control --> length and accuracy.
He is the prime example of smooth is fast and DEEP!

He is the prime example of smooth is fast and DEEP!

Yes, look at his swing, watch his arms, he really doesn't swing them fast but he really swings and releases the club(head),

I wold have to say couples and outside of that just because it's so different with the pause at the top on his irons Matsuyama. I watch that and wonder how its possible.

Back