Slurpee or Icee Battle

Slurpee or Icee Battle

• Slurpee

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Icee

Votes: 29 60.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Icee's all the way. We don't have 7-11 around here, anyway.

Exactly, no 7-11, but going off memory it's Icee

Who carries Icee's around you?

They are in Target, every Shell Timewise gas station, Valero & every movie theatre has them.

Now if you want to get crazy we can get old school and throw Slush Puppie in the mix.... Too bad Circle K folded.

Slurpee everything for me.

Slurpee for me for sure. Been a long time since I've had one though. I must remedy that.

I'm shocked, I figured slurpee would be well out ahead.

White Cherry Icee anyone?

Slurpee, but honestly the old school Slush Puppy is better than both albeit a rare find these days.

Slurpee hands down

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Exactly, no 7-11, but going off memory it's Icee

They are in Target, every Shell Timewise gas station, Valero & every movie theatre has them.

Now if you want to get crazy we can get old school and throw Slush Puppie in the mix.... Too bad Circle K folded.

fark_RYFMW4grM-CvPwTuA5XfIAfTbTQ.png

Slurpee ftw for me

I grew up on Slurpees and voted for slurpee but the Icee is winning me over slowly, when we go to the movies I get a popcorn and a blue raspberry Icee and it's paradise of the frozen kind lol.

Slurpees win on product but the Icee wins on cup design.

ICEE all the way.

7-11s were all over the place when I was a kid only to mostly disappear. They are making a comeback and I go every July 11th to get my free one and a few times during the year to get one with my daughter. I don't think I have ever had a full ICEE and only tasted my daughters when we go to the movies.

Asked my daughter and she said Slurpee so it got my vote. I think it depends on the flavor; there are some great Slurpee flavors and some that are horrible.

Who sells the Slushee?

What about Slush Puppies??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slurpee, but honestly the old school Slush Puppy is better than both albeit a rare find these days.

BINGO! It's all about the slush puppies! The hell with ICEE and Slurpees!

slush_pup.jpg

It's been probably a good decade since I've had either but Icee all the way!!

Sounds like some peeps need to get out this weekend and find a Slurpee or Icee and relieve some past memories!

BINGO! It's all about the slush puppies! The hell with ICEE and Slurpees!

slush_pup.jpg
Lived in AZ when I was 9 or 10 and I remember walking to the corner Circle K for a Slush Puppy during the summer. Good times.

Sounds like some peeps need to get out this weekend and find a Slurpee or Icee and relieve some past memories!
Uh not this guy. Any place local that sells these are too far into the "hood" for me. They're not called "stop and robs" just because it sounds cute.

icee all day, shut it down!

Slush Puppy!!!!!! The best by FAR!!!!

I voted Slurpee. Used to ride my bike down to 7-11 for them as a kid.

I voted Slurpee. Used to ride my bike down to 7-11 for them as a kid.

Love stories like that. Back when we parents didn't have to worry about bad people doing bad things.

I voted Icee. I grew up on Slurpee and used to collect bottles for deposit money to get a Slurpee and some Bazooka gum, but later in life, I was introduced to the Icee and it was pretty much just better.

JM

I have never eaten either.

Back