1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

This is the ultimate golf contest, seems too good to be true. Can't wait to see the winners list and follow the threads leading up to the event.

I actually got to play golf twice in December this year. At this rate, I'm not sure I'll get out much more than that in April this year.
The highlights of my winter golf this year were hitting a low punch 5 wood purposely bouncing the ball off the frozen lake and hit the green as well as the pins being frozen solid to the point where there was zero chance of getting it out. Luckily I found someone crazy enough to golf with me in any weather. So much more motivating then going alone when it is 34 degrees.

Hopefully next year will be golfing at the Hideaway instead.

Dear PhillyV,

Please continue writing books about #TheGrandaddy and please don't ever apologize for it again.

Sincerely,
Most of us :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does spelling matter for the best rivalry in the zoo crew I had trouble making out both names and spelling them.

Thanks Philly for inciting me more about this event. If the recaps, summaries and videos weren't enough for anyone to grasp the opportunity your description should have more people clammoring up to be in on the contest.

Like Shane said, keep them coming!

A chance to be treated like a pro, a chance to get fitted like a pro, a chance to compete like a pro, if you can not get excited about that....you have no pulse!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Does spelling matter for the best rivalry in the zoo crew I had trouble making out both names and spelling them.

The good news? Those names are all over the place in the 2015 Grandaddy Live Update thread. I recommend anybody interested in this one check that thread out. Its filled with some awesome stuff.

Last day to enter for the first contest, can't wait for the winners announcement!

Entry is in. Good luck everyone!

This is my first time entering and after reading all of the comments about the Granddaddy I just can't even imagine. I can see why it's called "The Granddaddy"!!

In before deadline!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well I got my entry in yesterday. Fingers crossed!

Although I'm a little older than most, I'm willing to have life changed!!! Never to late o learn!

Just a friendly reminder to made sure your entry has all that's required in the first post. Had I not just checked my sent mail to make sure mine was correct I would have been left out of this one. I somehow missed one of the things on my initial entry lol

Dammit Philly, you got me worrying about my entry now.....I am just hoping I got my answers right to start with

I was at the range this morning working on a few things ready for my little golf trip on Thursday, but I know that this trip couldn't compare to the experience of spending a few days in golfing heaven with everyone that is involved with #TheGrandaddy

Good luck to everyone but I am keeping my fingers crossed that my name gets pulled out of the hat

I'm not singling you out here because I've said this a lot myself and have seen it a lot. But I have thoughts about the phrase "once in a lifetime opportunity". I feel that is incorrect. That gives the impression that it's more common than it really is. Right now it's more of a "life changing opportunity that only 28 people have experienced so far". The type of experience this new Grandaddy team will live through is not supposed to happen to people like us. Hell not even the pro's get this sort of treatment. Finley touched on it but I'll repeat it for those who may have missed it.

You don't pay a single penny. You are flown out from the nearest airport at your home town to San Diego and picked up by a private driver, put up in a beautiful hotel on the coast of California, meals are paid for, given bags full of free swag to wear for the week, given the tour treatment at ECPC, fit to a full bag of brand new equipment, that equipment gets built that day and sent out to the desert that night and you are driven to gods golf course for two days of billionaire treatment with a team full of new family to share the experience with.

Now once the experience in the desert is over with, the red carpet treatment doesn't stop. How do you get your clubs home? Oh that's right you get a new travel bag to take your clubs home with you! How do you get back to the airport to head home? You get a private luxury car that picks you up to drive you. My driver picked me up, gets out of the car and goes "Are you Mr. Vedda?" I said yes. He said "I am at your service."

That is the effing grandaddy of em all folks. And all it takes is some forum engagement and a love for amazing golf gear. How anyone doesn't want that and doesn't want that opportunity to stick around THP forever blows my damn mind.

Sorry for the book of a post

If this doesn't get a person off their lazy butt and start engaging, nothing will. Thank you for the testimonial.

Today is the day! I am ready.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Hard to believe the first contest is coming to a close soon and that someone is going to get called up to the show of a lifetime.

Very excited for the next member of Team THP to be chosen. Good luck to everyone that entered cause your world is about to be changed for the absolute better with the GRANDADDY

Today is the day. Fitting that a Masters Champ gets to join the elite club & a #TheGrandaddy participant will be joining #Capadans team, and gaining entry into the #THP version of the Green Jacket Club shortly thereafter. Good luck to all.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

E-mail sent!

Good luck everyone!

Entry submitted! Hope to be on the redemption team with Captain Canadan!

Going to be an amazing day for someone soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Somebody's world is going to be turned upside down this week! Would love for it to be mine!

Entry submitted, good luck to everyone!

Back