Grandaddy 2015 - Next contest?

Two great names associated with this community! Happy to see these guys added to #TeamRedemption
I've had the opportunity to play a round with Dean and he will be a force to be reckoned with. Gamer for sure.

As for Ryan, I haven't had the opportunity to meet him, however know that he has been itching for just that #Redemption

Do us proud!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats you 2!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats boys... Super pumped for you guys

Awesome! Congrats ddec and Texas Hacker... and JB!

:banana:

Location does not change the amount of banter being thrown around. And I did learn that the proper british term was banter so I will be using that while here. Location does not change how big this is.

Guessing you are in the UK then - you could have brought some of that Californian sun with you....it has done nothing but rain all day here up to now

Congrats Dean and texashacker!!!

Whoa! Congrats Dean & Texas hacker!!

Congrats Texas Hacker AND ddec !!!

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys!

Congrats!!

I hope it can happen man, I really do, I think we may need to just do as with the captains match and determine right here, right now that we MUST play in singles.

I will be worn out and so only playing 12 holes again would help me out.

you really think it will only take me 12 holes? Wow. Good to know.

Im not the captain, but I am pretty sure Jman would make this happen ahead of time.
And lets not forget team matches, TH might get lucky on the draw and get you again too.

Book it. As far as I'm concerned, it was a lock as soon as I read Taylor's screen name. It MUST happen.

I think there is some personal for you too. I mean you beat Taylor pretty darn badly for 2 days, although he still left smiling. Then last year your game was off, and he is your guy that you believe can save that win/loss record.

While we are at it, Captain Jman, can I get a crutch please. #Needed

I think we could have a Golf Shirt Challenge. THP will make hte golf shirt too.
Loser has to wear the golf shirt that the winner decides what is written on it, to their next round of golf with people present and video at least the beginning.

Psh, this year we get to see the #WowFactor, its time you get in the HoF sir. We're going to do this.

As for the shirt... #FinleyThinksImCute

And just so you guys know how big the Grandaddy is...Jason Finley is in Europe for work right now and on THP talking side bets.
#ThankYouSuperVillain

He may be the OSV (original super villain), but he's a class act too.

Singles vs. Finley? I wouldn't have it any other way.

Congrats to the new guys !

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Congrats guys!!!

Congrats guys!

Just catching up on all this -- congrats guys!

Congrats Taylor and Dean!!
This team is shaping up nicely! #TeamRedemption is looking very strong!

Congrats!!! Team Redemption very appropriate for Texas Hacker!

Got bombarded with things right as the announcement was made but holy crap! So pumped to add TH and ddec to the team! Love that the team is taking shape and are just 2 lucky spots away from being a complete Team Redemption!

thank you for all the messages and PM's I've been receiving. Certainly means a lot.

Congrats! Beat zoo crew!

Back