Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You get to play shaft designer!
Create your shaft from the ground up.
Roll your own shaft
Design the graphics of your own shaft.

Nothing is off limits!

That is the HandCrafted Experience and it returns in 2018.

Awesome to see, looks like a bunch of people had a lot of fun this year doing it.

Glad to see this one back. Always a great follow, unique event, and one I will definitely try to throw my name in for.

Another "great to see" event coming back in 2018.

Excellent!! Another super cool behind the scenes event.

Love it! That is one of my favorites - I love seeing the one-of-a-kind THP shafts.

Yes !!

The ultimate "roll your own" !

Everyone always looks like they have an awesome time at this one.

Great news! Have always enjoyed watching the excitement of creating the shafts and the elation and pride when they are delivered.

For obvious reasons this one is special and I’m glad others will be able to take this ride.

Looking forward to another great event!

This is one of the most unique events out there, so glad it's coming back, hope to meet Dr Brown someday, would love to see what graphics they'd come up with for Nebraska!!!

I'm doing back flips over this one. W a n t i n!

Cannot wait for this one.

That is my goal this year is to get a better understanding of shafts and get ones that are right for me.

2018 Is going to be a special year! Love that this is coming back such a unique event.

If you can't tell I still love the shaft I created.

<----------------

LOVE seeing this! such a fantastic event put on by fantastic people. absolutely a must-enter event.

This is good news! Ive seen some of these in person and I wouldnt mind making one myself

This is good news! Ive seen some of these in person and I wouldnt mind making one myself

Same. Having to drop from the first one is still one of the biggest kicks to the balls ever.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

The battle for who can be the biggest weirdo to Don begins...

The battle for who can be the biggest weirdo to Don begins...

Last year's crew was a pretty big drop off in weirdness, outside of Shred sitting in the corner, plucking his eyebrows and mumbling "28-3, 28-3" over and over.

One of the best events on THP in my humble opinion!

This is a fun event to follow. The designs have been top notch

I always like following along with this event. I would be super scared to roll my own shaft =)

Back