Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Congrats to Hammer and Jhoefer! thanks for all the updates.

There is a screaming kid on the monorail. Going around the world twice now.

Congrats dudes! Looks like a great time was had by all!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well played this weekend by jhoefer99 and hammer, seriously.

Also, Mike and I figured out which Dean was the real weak link last year.......bahahahaha

Thanks so much JB and Morgan, we had a blast, my wife and daughter love the Gaylord and are already planning the next trip! Fantastic food and accommodations! Met some new guys and saw some old friends, played some of the best golf of my life. Thanks to my partner Mike, we ham and egged it perfectly, had a blast brother. Thanks for a great weekend thp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, Mike and I figured out which Dean was the real weak link last year.......bahahahaha

#roasted

Great win guys, well deserved. Just a fantastic weekend, with great food and friends.

A year of speculation now the truth shall set me free

Scores were all pretty close. Congrats Guys. Good job. Looks like you all had fun!!!!

What an amazing weekend gentlemen,great company and great food. Thanks to JB,Morgan and Mike for putting this on and making it happen. Sharing a round with Manlai and MWard yesterday was tons of fun. Today the round with Jim54 and VMAN was another great memory. That 815 is no joke and a serious serious ponder. I got the 500$ for it right here. Huge shout out to Kang for his steller play,it was a pleasure to meet you and share the weekend with you. Huge shout out to Freddie and WuBears and Jitzy and HBIRDMAN80 and Spivey,for being such amazing gentlemen and such great company. Thanks all the others who attended the event,I tried to meet you all,it was great to put faces to names. You all are outstanding guys and golfers,hope to meet you all soon. Congratulations to jhoefer99 and hammer.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Congrats gentlemen.

There is like a 10-15 minute wait for most of the rides. Doing test track first. Got my gift card for wine and food. I hope $80 is enough.

Congrats guys...some great golf out there!

There is like a 10-15 minute wait for most of the rides. Doing test track first. Got my gift card for wine and food. I hope $80 is enough.

If you're drinking too, nope.

In fairness I did tell him last year I was planning on being the B player.

If you're drinking too, nope.

Figured. That first stop, Dominican republic. Had the second highest score on test track

Seriously great weekend gents. Great to meet everyone. Lots of familiar faces and some new ones. Congrats to jhoeffer and hammer you really set the bar high yesterday. The golf and gaylord was really great not even to mention the food.

Except for the stupid pool which seemed to close every time I went near it. Such a great venue for a 2 day affair. Next time I'm leaving the kids home cause that adult pool looked pretty awesome.

Jitzy sorry partner...I left Michigan with no short game apparently. Seems to be a reoccurring theme I may need to look into that. Thanks for putting the ball in play all weekend so I could swing away. Was really enjoyable. We played pretty well but definitely should have been 5 or 6 lower.

Tadashi and milehigh. Great round today. Freddie it was a pleasure watching the game played like it should be.

Thanks to JB, GG and Bridgestone for a fantastic weekend. Looking forward to see what 2016 holds.

b9ba279b125b6bd61a8f10188179bf85.jpg

The winners are Hammer/Jhoffer with a score of 225. Congrats boys.

Congratulations guys!!

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Freddie it was a pleasure watching the game played like it should be.

really is a thing of beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a fantastic looking weekend , Congrats to the winners and everyone get home safe .

Yeah $80 wasn't enough. Already lost track of how many countries already

A huge congrats to Hammer/Jhoffer what a great team! Safe travels home everyone.

Back