Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let me stop you guys if you guys are looking at Braemar for that price is a great value.

I agree with Krispyk (I'm sorry, I remember meeting you in Pittsburgh, but I cant remember your name), I think I'd rather keep costs a bit lower (25-40), but if everyone wants to play ravenwood, I'll follow and maybe play a cheaper course like Braemar the other day

Marty, depending on where you're staying take a look at the course I mentioned above. Definitely in your price range and a really nice course.

I agree with Krispyk (I'm sorry, I remember meeting you in Pittsburgh, but I cant remember your name), I think I'd rather keep costs a bit lower (25-40), but if everyone wants to play ravenwood, I'll follow and maybe play a cheaper course like Braemar the other day
Dave but krispy is fine too.

Marty, depending on where you're staying take a look at the course I mentioned above. Definitely in your price range and a really nice course.

that course looks good too, we will be staying near Rochester, so it is defenitely makeable for us, but will the guys from further East still come?

Don't let me stop you guys if you guys are looking at Braemar for that price is a great value.

do you have another suggestion in the area, priced somewhere between Braemar and ravenwood?

that course looks good too, we will be staying near Rochester, so it is defenitely makeable for us, but will the guys from further East still come?

do you have another suggestion in the area, priced somewhere between Braemar and ravenwood?
For ones that I've played as far as quality of the course for Ravenwood the only one I could really think of would be Mill Creek but if it's cold and windy that would be a long day and I'm not sure what they're charging. Haven't played Ivy Ridge yet but have only heard good things.

Issue is most courses are not really "open" yet, I know Chili CC is open pretty much year round. That def. has a lot of elevation and interesting hole layouts, I think it only costs like $15-$20 with a cart Haha!

Correction, looks like via there website it's only $18! As long as it doesn't rain a ton the days leading up, that would be fun to play on Friday or Sat.

Issue is most courses are not really "open" yet, I know Chili CC is open pretty much year round. That def. has a lot of elevation and interesting hole layouts, I think it only costs like $15-$20 with a cart haha
Interesting is a nice way of putting it for Chili lol. Decent course conditions but some gimmick and suck play holes. Also if it has been raining forget it. Worst draining golf course I've ever played on.

Also if it has been raining forget it. Worst draining golf course I've ever played on.
+1000, that place is the worst for drainage! If it even rains the day before get ready for some soft conditions. Not to mention #2 that ends up being an "island green" if it rains bad.

What is Oak hill like ?

Envoyé de mon ASUS_Z00AD en utilisant Tapatalk
Breath taking. $400 if you can get on without a member. $250 if you play with a member.

Haha ok.. not in our price target

Envoyé de mon ASUS_Z00AD en utilisant Tapatalk
Haha yeah its steep. But it was worth every penny to me. Well for my wife since it was a wedding gift lol.

Brookwoods ? Can't see the daily fee on the website
From the few times I've played there, not a course you wanna play this early in the season. In all honesty, the more enjoyable/easier the better. None of us are anywhere near at our best yet, why play courses that are even tough during the prime summer months?

From the few times I've played there, not a course you wanna play this early in the season. In all honesty, the more enjoyable/easier the better. None of us are anywhere near at our best yet, why play courses that are even tough during the prime summer months?
Yeah, well I don't know the courses there so that is why I ask. I'll go anywhere as long as we can play and have a great time.

Yeah, well I don't know the courses there so that is why I ask. I'll go anywhere as long as we can play and have a great time.
Don't worry brother, we'll have a great time next weekend!

Raven wouldn't be $50 a round considering their normal spring rate is $35, unless someone already called and confirmed then my mistake.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

You guys want to come out this way and play a nice course, The Links at Ivy Ridge opened 3/12 ($30 on Friday, $35 on Saturday).
Aaron played it last time he was in town. I think he was impressed.
For those of you that have played Arrowhead, it's about 5 minutes from there.

http://thelinksativyridge.com/index.cfm

I really liked Ivy Ridge - it was a great course. I would put it in the same category as Mill Creek though - if it is windy and cooler that day - it could be miserable.

Raven wouldn't be $50 a round considering their normal spring rate is $35, unless someone already called and confirmed then my mistake.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
It's on their website...

FYI: stopped into my local Wal-Mart and it did not have any of the deals Krispy found at his. They did have some golf gloves 50% off though. Glad I didn't tell all of THP to go get the golf ball deals at Wal-Mart.

For next Friday I'll play anywhere you guys decide, I just prefer the least swampy possible. I hate losing balls due to being plugged.

For next Friday I'll play anywhere you guys decide, I just prefer the least swampy possible. I hate losing balls due to being plugged.

I'll play anywhere too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back