Tampa Golf & Club Testing

I'll be keeping my eyes open for this, for sure

Definitely have some cool stuff planned including FlightScope testing, new ball testing and a whole lot more.

2016 Albatross Club Members are in for a treat if they live local.

Definitely have some cool stuff planned including FlightScope testing, new ball testing and a whole lot more.

2016 Albatross Club Members are in for a treat if they live local.
I am only 3 hrs away (on the right coast), but will certainly make the trip

I am only 3 hrs away (on the right coast), but will certainly make the trip

If you are on the right coast, make sure you check out Club Clash with signups coming this week.

will the dates be posted in this thread? thinking maybe Freddie and I can split the gas and come to a couple of these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will the dates be posted in this thread? thinking maybe Freddie and I can split the gas and come to a couple of these!

The trip over would be worth it. Sounds like some fun times are ahead of us that are local.

If you are on the right coast, make sure you check out Club Clash with signups coming this week.
I don't have a handicap to submit

I don't have a handicap to submit

That's an easy fix. Some events here on THP require a handicap, and we have several that don't too. But no way should it be a reason to not get involved.

If today was any indication of how much fun will be had, as Mward and I put some drivers to the test, I am excited about 2016. Not only do we have the first ever Club Clash in the home state of FL, but these will happen multiple times a year and be so much fun.

If today was any indication of how much fun will be had, as Mward and I put some drivers to the test, I am excited about 2016. Not only do we have the first ever Club Clash in the home state of FL, but these will happen multiple times a year and be so much fun.
Multiple times.

That sounds awesome.

After the Grandaddy we will get some dates up for the first one. Going to be a heck of a time.

Looking forward to it.

Working on weekends in January for the 1st one and have some very cool stuff that we will be testing.
Prototype new ball, some new drivers and more.

Working on weekends in January for the 1st one and have some very cool stuff that we will be testing.

Looking forward to seeing when the dates are.

Hmm....january u say

interesting. all about the dates for me but January tends to be doable.

I wish I could get my wife to move to Florida

Okay everybody, the date we are tentatively looking at for the first one is January 9th.
We will start a new thread when its official and we have the course locked down.

1/9 would be perfect!

Sounds great!

1/9 would be perfect!

Glad it works.
We are working on the setup now and whether we have 4 or 24, this will be a great time with some incredible stuff.

Works for me if invited

Ok, works for me

Back