NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Flames Ducks game is freakin boring.

Moose nice avi buddy.

And ducks continue their dominance over the lames

This Flames Ducks game is freakin boring.

Moose nice avi buddy.

Flames didn't have much pep but I thought the Ducks did a very good job of jamming up neutral ice and not letting Johnny Hockey fly about. I'll take a boring 1-0 win!

Man that Bruins/Sens game last night got nasty. Good tuneup for the Winter Classic, which the B's will play without their #1 center. I hope the depth scoring continues. It was really nice to see Jimmy Hayes get his first career hatty in his hometown... just as it was a bummer to watch Eichel get 4 points for the Sabres in his Boston return.

Give Nurse credit for dropping them with Lucic last night.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Latta. Never returned after the fight. He was at the business end of a couple right crosses

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

DesLauriers is a tough customer, not sure he's in Wilson's league though, but I'm sure we'll find out tonight.

DesLauriers is a tough customer, not sure he's in Wilson's league though, but I'm sure we'll find out tonight.
Fingers crossed that I can watch tonight...

Wilson was yelling at the Sabres bench after the fight. So I wouldn't be surprised to see him single out Deslauriers right off the bat tonight.

Tell me that getting the first goal and the lead isn't important.
The CAPS are 12 - 0 when leading after the first ... 19 - 0 when leading after 2.
And they own the Sabres!
I'm taking odds at how fast Wilson drops the mitts tonight? I say by about his 3rd shift.

About to sit down for dinner so no game for me. Moose I could use those updates if you are able

Going to the Winter Classic Alumni game tomorrow at 3:30pm, should be a good time

Going to the Winter Classic Alumni game tomorrow at 3:30pm, should be a good time
Any word on how the ice sheet is doing? I don't know about the weather up there but here has been very mild and not ideal for ice

Any word on how the ice sheet is doing? I don't know about the weather up there but here has been very mild and not ideal for ice

Should be good it's been pretty cold the last few days, i'll have more info and stuff tomorrow, I'll also post pics for everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Should be good it's been pretty cold the last few days, i'll have more info and stuff tomorrow, I'll also post pics for everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Awesome thanks Alex.

1 - 0 Sabres

1 - 0 after 1st ... Caps not too many chances. Blown power play. Wilson took a roughing double minor

1 - 0 after 1st ... Caps not too many chances. Blown power play. Wilson took a roughing double minor

Ugh that sucks

1 - 1 Justin Williams unassisted . Giveaway by the goaltender Johnson

2 - 1 Sabres scored with a minute left in 2nd girgensons off a lucky bounce

Finally the Bolts make good on a PP.

Leafs being.....competitive.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ovi scores 2 - 2

Beagle and Backstrom questionable to return