Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

And Allen, I wanna Smash Mike Hunt

No Allen. I need Allen to hurt his ankle getting off the bus.

Plus you've pounded Mike Hunt pretty hard yesterday, probably best to give it a rest. #JobSecurity

Plus you've pounded Mike Hunt pretty hard yesterday, probably best to give it a rest. #JobSecurity

I cant afford any injuries though as both Yeldon and FOrsett got banged up. He could lay an egg and still play, has happened once already

Let's not get carried away here, I am only down by 5 pts. I will be down a lot more after Allen plays tonight, but as it stands right now, I wouldn't exactly call that a pounding. :alien:

Let's not get carried away here, I am only down by 5 pts. I will be down a lot more after Allen plays tonight, but as it stands right now, I wouldn't exactly call that a pounding. :alien:

It's Mike Dean so I guess it's an #OhioPounding? Not quite as powerful as a normal pounding, but gets the message across lol

3 jags at the same time makes it a JagBang of Mike Hunt

I'm basically toast for the week, unless the improbable scenario of Gordon putting up a goose egg and Rivers going very big happens.

Score 117.5 and lose. The only team that scored more than me was the one I played. Dangit.

Sitting at 104.5 with my opponent at 66.5 he still has L. Bell, Gates, and Melvin Gordon. I should be sweating a little tonight. Really need to pull this one out for a chance to make the playoffs, 2-3 looks way better than 1-4

Up 21 points heading into tonight and he has Gates and Lambro going tonight. Have no idea of what to expect from Gates, so I am basically looking at it as I am in trouble.

Happy though that my team put up over 100 this week and with Marshall back next week - I like where my team is.

Dude 95+ is awesome. how could you not be happy? I have 63 right now and probably won't crack 70 again this year.
More frustrated by injuries and my own inability to play the right guys (like Andre Johnson on my bench this week).

More frustrated by injuries and my own inability to play the right guys (like Andre Johnson on my bench this week).

I'll take Andre Johnson off of your bench.

You could use someone younger, like Tyler Lockett. It's a shame we're not in the same league so we could make this clearly even trade happen.

I'm basically toast for the week, unless the improbable scenario of Gordon putting up a goose egg and Rivers going very big happens.

Gordon has not performed well all season (except they've thrown a lot of passes to him lately), and Pitt is MUCH better against the run than the pass. I think you have a good shot of taking this one.

Sitting at 104.5 with my opponent at 66.5 he still has L. Bell, Gates, and Melvin Gordon. I should be sweating a little tonight. Really need to pull this one out for a chance to make the playoffs, 2-3 looks way better than 1-4
Yeah, thats me. Should come down to the wire for sure. If Bell doesnt do what Bell usually does then Im toast. 20-25 from Bell will give me a shot. I cant really expect much from Gordon and who knows what Gates will do being his first game back. Good luck, but not too much

Yeah, thats me. Should come down to the wire for sure. If Bell doesnt do what Bell usually does then Im toast. 20-25 from Bell will give me a shot. I cant really expect much from Gordon and who knows what Gates will do being his first game back. Good luck, but not too much
Its all good man. I wish you luck. I would feel the same amount of anxiety in your shoes as I do in mine. I have seen to many FF leads be washed away on a MOnday night so it would not surprise me at all. All it takes is big game from one guy and you have just the guy to it . Bell.

Its all good man. I wish you luck. I would feel the same amount of anxiety in your shoes as I do in mine. I have seen to many FF leads be washed away on a MOnday night so it would not surprise me at all. All it takes is big game from one guy and you have just the guy to it . Bell.
Ive been on both ends of those monday night heartbreakers and you certainly never know what can happen. Seems that both of our seasons come down to tonight. Id say that we're both going into tonight cautiously optimistic. Will be fun for sure. Maybe the hardest part is that Im a Steeler fan so rooting for Gates and Gordon will be a little conflicting. Haha

Good luck!

Ive been on both ends of those monday night heartbreakers and you certainly never know what can happen. Seems that both of our seasons come down to tonight. Id say that we're both going into tonight cautiously optimistic. Will be fun for sure. Maybe the hardest part is that Im a Steeler fan so rooting for Gates and Gordon will be a little conflicting. Haha

Good luck!

I am a bucs fan, so watching Martin have a good games these past coupe of weekends has been amazing. Yeah I just cant see someone making a run from 1-4 to finish in the top 4.

Seve, damn, points, each. That's what I need tonight from Gordon, Allen, and Gates. Seven, damn, points, each.

Back