DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be OK with you if I take it. However, if someone else really wants to play Waverly, I'll step aside because I have played it multiple times.

Spot is all yours buddy. See you on sat.

Thanks!!! That's even better, an extra hour before I need to get up.
Or in the case of us old coots...an extra hour to get the kinks in the body all untangled :banana:

Looking forward to a round with you as always UVA, and the fact that UVA is playing a CAA school tomorrow (W&M) makes it all the more appropriate.

So my sister is getting married this October and they are having the reception at Rolling Road Golf Club in Catonsville MD. Wondering if anyone has played there? Not sure if I will get to play it but fingers crossed that I will

So my sister is getting married this October and they are having the reception at Rolling Road Golf Club in Catonsville MD. Wondering if anyone has played there? Not sure if I will get to play it but fingers crossed that I will
It's private. Never played it. But have driven by several times. Looks like an old style course. And the Gm Pro there was the PGA President for several years. For whatever that's worth.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

It's a nice course. I haven't played but have walked around it. My neighbors have been members for the past 30+ years.

It's private. Never played it. But have driven by several times. Looks like an old style course. And the Gm Pro there was the PGA President for several years. For whatever that's worth.

It's a nice course. I haven't played but have walked around it. My neighbors have been members for the past 30+ years.
Thanks guys. Hopefully I get the chance to play it.

1130 tee time.
Stopped out there today for lunch and to hit a bucket. Holes 10 and 18 looked in phenomenal shape. Then I ran into Craig (GM/Pro) and he said its in fantatic shape. Best he has seen in years.

Oh and the range is in 1,000 times better shape than Bulle Rock. Going to Bermuda on the range a few years ago was a great idea. It really holds up well in the summer.

Stopped out there today for lunch and to hit a bucket. Holes 10 and 18 looked in phenomenal shape. Then I ran into Craig (GM/Pro) and he said its in fantatic shape. Best he has seen in years.

Oh and the range is in 1,000 times better shape than Bulle Rock. Going to Bermuda on the range a few years ago was a great idea. It really holds up well in the summer.

thats awesome news. I like hearing about the range bc last time there it was a little shaky.

thats awesome news. I like hearing about the range bc last time there it was a little shaky.
I just saw your text. The phone was in the other room all evening. Can't wait to see the new toy. When I hot Nebs in KC it was love at first site.

You boys knocking them around at Waverly today be sure to keep em in the short grass. No need for me to worry about Wahoo though, that cat's always in the short grass.

Hit em well guys!

Thanks guys. About to head over there now. Plan to get in a good amount of putting practice and some on the range.

Hope the good feeling I had with the driver yesterday is still there.

Have fun, gents. Hit em well.

What a great day!

Staying tuned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back