THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Go follow @truetempergolf on IG

0b45cccb25566f5212b7425dc2d6732a.jpg

I'm very excited to restart the golf aspect of my training. The weather limited me to physical fitness but God that needs a little golf balance. Looking at some simulator time to get some full swings too.

As for the most recent question, no change to the way I THP. I'm active when I can be and try to post where I have knowledge. Recently, work has limited my involvement but that should ease up as the winter comes to an end, which is perfect for my golf game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been a bit off the grid this week. First with travel, now the show the next few days.

But I did get some work in yesterday with the irons. More on thst in the review and practice threads.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

For those interested in getting on either team are you altering your behavior on THP at all? For example checking out different threads or getting involved in conversations you would have previously not entered in to?

Just wanted to get an idea about what people are planning to do to take this to the rest of the forum and not just a couple threads.

Just because I may not post in a specific thread does not mean that I am not reading them. For example the equipment thread, I read them, I find them educational, but I am no equipment expert, I don't know what I could post that would be contributory. I genuinely enjoy the "pet thread" I really like seeing the pictures of other's pets, but I have no idea how to post a picture. I don't have an avatar only because I don't know how. Regarding other social media, this digital dinosaur has never tweeted, never texted and has no idea how to use facebook or instagram and so on.

Still working my putting and chipping due to weather. Gotta admit, confidence with both is way up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just because I may not post in a specific thread does not mean that I am not reading them. For example the equipment thread, I read them, I find them educational, but I am no equipment expert, I don't know what I could post that would be contributory. I genuinely enjoy the "pet thread" I really like seeing the pictures of other's pets, but I have no idea how to post a picture. I don't have an avatar only because I don't know how. Regarding other social media, this digital dinosaur has never tweeted, never texted and has no idea how to use facebook or instagram and so on.

Exactly! Very good points! I'm not active in all the threads either ... but doesn't mean I'm not interested or don't read them. I don't have the time for it as much as some do. I do what I can ... if it helps me get in to any event, great ... if it doesn't, then that's great too. Hopefully the decision is not based solely on that.

Exactly! Very good points! I'm not active in all the threads either ... but doesn't mean I'm not interested or don't read them. I don't have the time for it as much as some do. I do what I can ... if it helps me get in to any event, great ... if it doesn't, then that's great too. Hopefully the decision is not based solely on that.

Truth!

For those interested in getting on either team are you altering your behavior on THP at all? For example checking out different threads or getting involved in conversations you would have previously not entered in to?

Just wanted to get an idea about what people are planning to do to take this to the rest of the forum and not just a couple threads.
I have changed nothing about my normal behavior on the Forum. I have tried to be more involved on Twitter.

I haven't changed much either. I'll try to find a few more threads to jump in where I think I might have something useful to say. Plus I'm trying to do a little more in the social media front.

Trying to be more active across the board, but not big on social media due to my job

Trying to be more active across the board, but not big on social media due to my job

I resemble that remark!!!

It would be pretty cool if they make some kind of announcement about the THP Regional Rivalry during the show this week. I excited about hearing how the sign ups will work!

Work and life have kept me busy over the last week. I've barely had time to read the PGA show coverage, much less post. Hopefully things will slow down in a few weeks and I can be more active.

Work and life have kept me busy over the last week. I've barely had time to read the PGA show coverage, much less post. Hopefully things will slow down in a few weeks and I can be more active.

Take care of business. This will all be here when you're done.

So I know there's been a lot to catch upon on and talk of prepping, sign ups etc. But how about talk about minimal drizzle one day this week and 60s weather this weekend!!!!!! I can't hardly stand myself :). I was able to hit the range a few times this week and playing the first time in like 3 weeks i think. Been doing some solid work on my irons, just need to iron out hat darn driver.

Any of you guys getting out?

Heading to the range tomorrow and hopefully my first round of 2016 on Sunday!

Heading to the range tomorrow and hopefully my first round of 2016 on Sunday!

This is the one time of the year that I'm really jealous of you Carolina folks. Hope you have a great round!

Getting my first round of the year and since the Grandaddy in on Sunday. Excited to see where my game is and what I need to work on to help the Carolinas bring home the win.

So I know there's been a lot to catch upon on and talk of prepping, sign ups etc. But how about talk about minimal drizzle one day this week and 60s weather this weekend!!!!!! I can't hardly stand myself :). I was able to hit the range a few times this week and playing the first time in like 3 weeks i think. Been doing some solid work on my irons, just need to iron out hat darn driver.

Any of you guys getting out?

Hitting the range or maybe walk 9 after work today and playing Sunday at one of the local course Cahoon Plantation. Bent grass fairways and always in great shape

Hitting the range or maybe walk 9 after work today and playing Sunday at one of the local course Cahoon Plantation. Bent grass fairways and always in great shape

I love Cahoon, and it's not that far from me. It's just so expensive I can't go there very much. The range is reasonable though...the rare times they actually let you hit off the grass.

Lucky dogs. Still buried under the snow.

Still not sure when the local courses will open post Snowpocalypse. We still have a 4-5 inches in our yards and it gets tons of sun. Maybe my Monday or Tuesday everything will be back to normal.

I love Cahoon, and it's not that far from me. It's just so expensive I can't go there very much. The range is reasonable though...the rare times they actually let you hit off the grass.

I hate the range because like you said you can only hit off grass the second Tuesday of each week. As for price they are expensive but with the VSGA card its only $30

I've been working on hitting the 3 Hybrid a little higher, as it stands I hit my 3i higher and land it softer but carry it 10 yards less (210 vs 220).

Back