The Golf Industry Uncut Volume 1 - THP Radio

A really good listen. Much better than my morning talk show radio. Really really making me think much more about what ball I'm playing! Also as if I didn't want to go to Vegas bad enough, listening to him talk about the tour in Covington....oh man!

That was really good JB. Thanks to Corey for doing it. Looking forward to more. Oh BTW, the 22:00 to 24:00 minute broadacsts fits my commute from Panera to work perfectly...just an FYI :D

Loved the section on golf ball layers. Great listen!

Glad to see people subscribing. Lots of fun in the coming weeks on THP Radio and this 1st show was really fun to do.

Listened this morning. Really good stuff. I'm subscribed in iTunes, just need to figure out how to get automatic notifications. First time subscribing to a podcast.

This was a lot of fun to listen to last night. I'll be subscribing for sure.

Really enjoyed this one.

was cool to hear how Bridgestone golf settled in to Covington, GA.

And I would really like to hear more about the design and materials of the golf ball. Really have no knowledge and I think with some solid insight I could finally understand what I am looking for in a golf ball.

Such a great interview. I am loving the THP radio segments and can't wait to hear what's next. I need to figure out how to win the Vegas event because the trip to Covington sounds like fun.

Such a great interview. I am loving the THP radio segments and can't wait to hear what's next. I need to figure out how to win the Vegas event because the trip to Covington sounds like fun.

I wonder if...IF some of us didn't win in Vegas. Maybe we just randomly show up in Covington one day, if we might be able to twist Corey's arm and let us get a peak in the factory anyway? Maybe? If we ask nicely?

Nice segment.
Agree with GG that ketchup on hotdog is just wrong

I really really really cannot wait for more of these.

Quite enjoyable. If the other interviews this year are much like that, listeners are going to leave significantly more educated about the industry than when they started the year.

This was a great discussion to listen to. Love the open dialogue, and having not read too much about the new balls (given my excess supply of the old ones) I really hadn't realized how different the new ones were.

Thanks AD. He was great at explanation of everything

Finally got a chance to listen to this, very well done and excited to see more. He seemed comfortable and confident and I love to hear that balls are tested and if they are not up to expectations that the batch is dumped. Really shows they care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the segment. Really interesting talking about compression and forgiveness. I respect how Bridgestone does not release their a product until they have it exactly where they want it to be.

Thanks for subscribing everybody.

Really enjoyed. Thanks for putting it together.

Honestly, the other thing that stood out to me was Corey's attitude. Every possible challenge, was a positive opportunity to him. With that energized and positive attitude, it's no wonder their products are fantastic.

Honestly, the other thing that stood out to me was Corey's attitude. Every possible challenge, was a positive opportunity to him. With that energized and positive attitude, it's no wonder their products are fantastic.

Crazy thing is he is like that every day and has been as long as I have known him (about 8 years now).

THP Radio is back with a bang in 2016 and today is the launch of the 2nd new show called The Golf Industry Uncut. Tackling on demand audio for the world of golf like never before, THP Radio presents this unique look behind the doors of the equipment world through the experts.

The rules for Uncut are simple. There are no rules other than the guest must be accessible to readers/consumers to discuss the show post broadcast. This monthly (or more often) broadcast is your chance to hear from those in the golf industry in a format that is completely raw and unedited. If there is an issue on the show, you will hear it.

This Episode
Senior Director of Marketing at Bridgestone Golf, Corey Consuegra joins the show
What Do You Say When You Hear “Ehh Bridgestone is a Tire Company”
Bridgestone Golf’s Marketshare and Goals
Life for an Equipment Company in GA
Let’s Talk Golf Ball Layers
Corey Consuegra Enters Fire Away
And so much more

Join us by listening at the link below, or as always you can find us on iTunes at The Hackers Paradise.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/the-golf-industry-uncut-volume-1-thp-radio/

Not quite done listening yet, but I believe this is a radio show that is worth listening to by anyone who enjoys golf and golf equipment.

Unreal amounts of info from a great guy in Corey.... And thoughts that make me really proud to play the B330 on a daily basis.

Homerun show, THP. I have enjoyed immensely.

Crazy thing is he is like that every day and has been as long as I have known him (about 8 years now).

Great interview! I learned a lot. Corey is a guy I'd love to work for! I have never been fit for a ball - I need to get those 9.3 yards back! And I'm really looking forward to hitting the B330-RX balls. They sound perfect!

Back