THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Here we go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me say one thing here and we dont think it will be an issue (has not ever before in THP Events) about sandbagging. Being that it is a team event and handicaps are in play, but focused down due to structure of the formats, we dont suspect much will matter in this regard. However if it comes up known that there was something at play with regards to altered handicaps, you will not be invited back to another THP Event in the future and you could cost your team points.

Let me say one thing here and we dont think it will be an issue (has not ever before in THP Events) about sandbagging. Being that it is a team event and handicaps are in play, but focused down due to structure of the formats, we dont suspect much will matter in this regard. However if it comes up known that there was something at play with regards to altered handicaps, you will not be invited back to another THP Event in the future and you could cost your team points.
Wrong thread. This isnt the Gauntlet :alien:

1st post updated.

Love it! Next Monday fellas!

Lucky devils, this one is going to be a blast! 7AM tee times, earliest ever for a THP event? Hahaha, perhaps.

1 more week fellas!

Also digging these formats

Match 1 - Teams & Opponents Stay Together for all 18
Front 9 - Shamble
Back 9 - Modified Pinehurst

Match 2 - Teams & Opponents Stay Together for all 18
Front 9 - Best Ball (4 ball)
Back 9 - Alternate Shot

Now that is pretty cool! Looking forward to this, now to pop over to my own regional thread haha

I'll be on the range at 5am for FlightScope time!

1 more week fellas!

Front 9 - Shamble

Back 9 - Alternate Shot

I agree Mike I also love the order they are in.

Oh hell yes. Look at those formats. 7am is just my style. Us old guys are used to waking up early!

Oh hell yes. Look at those formats. 7am is just my style. Us old guys are used to waking up early!
I'll have to get up earlier than I do for work haha!

Boom! That's exactly the time I'm usually jogging or cycling every morning in the summer. I'll be ready!

Forgot to add...I also like the format for entry. Starting a new thread allows the whole community to take part!

Love the formats and how quickly we will know the full teams! Early tee times FTW!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love this!
Playing golf with and against friends will be a great time!

Alright. Great Monday morning announcement! Alternate shot to wrap things up, like it.

Awesome details! Can't wait for signups now... one week!!!

So sounds like really only a few weeks to bribe me and get the kids playhouse built

1 more week fellas!

Front 9 - Shamble

Back 9 - Alternate Shot

Heck Yeah! Alt shot to finish the day, absolutely love it! Can't wait to get things kicked off next week!

No waiting at all on this Monday. Really liking the sign up process and all. And the formats, heck yes! Just about everything you'd want! Prep is getting kicked into high gear real soon.

I missed the 7AM tee time, wow that is early! Not much time for flightscope or warm ups. Will we have a break in between matches or as soon as everyone finishes we go?

I missed the 7AM tee time, wow that is early! Not much time for flightscope or warm ups. Will we have a break in between matches or as soon as everyone finishes we go?
Going to need to prep for that. Never teed off that early.

Back