DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do that, it will allow me to get my paper work in nice and early with the wife.
Love it when a plan comes together! You're the best.

Spring Fling in VA... sounds like another great time!!

Musket ridge. Maybe a trip across the bridge and hit raspberry falls.
JohnSinVA and I can put something together for Raspberry Falls. I live 10 minutes from there and know some of the guys who work there. Including the pro so we should be able to get a deal going.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JohnSinVA and I can put something together for Raspberry Falls. I live 10 minutes from there and know some of the guys who work there. Including the pro so we should be able to get a deal going.

Sounds good!!

Selfish request....If you could avoid the weekend of April 15-17, a few of us have this little thing in Florida that weeeknd :D #Cllub Clash

You know Willy? :D I've met him in passing but one of my buddies used to be a member at South Riding, so we always stop in to talk to him when we play Raspberry.

Still haven't played there - I'd be in for sure!

Plus, since I live so close, everyone can come back to the Man Cave for some beers, darts, billiards, etc. Since you will already have your clubs with you ... hell I might even adjust the loft/lie for you. For a nominal fee of course! LOL

Plus, since I live so close, everyone can come back to the Man Cave for some beers, darts, billiards, etc. Since you will already have your clubs with you ... hell I might even adjust the loft/lie for you. For a nominal fee of course! LOL

Did you clear this with Mrs. Golfinut?

Did you clear this with Mrs. Golfinut?
Haha! Not yet ... but she won't have a problem with it. I'll "convince " her ... or bribe her. Whatever works.

Awesome, I need to experience that man cave in person

Now that school is over any weekends will be less busy I'm hoping to sneak in some rounds with you and john on that side of the water and anyone else that wants to join

How did school go? I saw you posted something about straight As, but wasn't sure.
Now that school is over any weekends will be less busy I'm hoping to sneak in some rounds with you and john on that side of the water and anyone else that wants to join

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

How did school go? I saw you posted something about straight As, but wasn't sure.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

School is done. A's in both classes this final semester with final overall gpa 3.95. Only B came in my English class.

Well done Eric, that is awesome!

School is done. A's in both classes this final semester with final overall gpa 3.95. Only B came in my Engrish class.

How you should have written it. :alien:

Congrats and well done. On to the CISSP!

School is done. A's in both classes this final semester with final overall gpa 3.95. Only B came in my English class.

Great job bro!
My step son just got home from U Md for winter break - I have plenty of things for him to do to keep him busy!

Great job bro!
My step son just got home from U Md for winter break - I have plenty of things for him to do to keep him busy!

Did he bring a sack full of dirty laundry?

lol - he did. Which he will be doing today!

He may not have gotten out of the work but he at least got to save some quarters :thumb:

Awesome Eric - 3.95 is killing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back