What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a Callaway XR Driver. I was going to get the Cobra Fly Z Driver, but I was able to get the Callaway Driver "free" using my air mile points. I couldn't resist.

Wow!! Thats a no brainer. good get for sure!

The bulldog bag's flowery counterpart has arrived for my wife, along with matching covers.

22862185040_feedb1a6cd_b.jpg

Thanks to the DD Deal of the Day thread, I just got:

a 2014 Big Bertha uDesign driver 9° (black top, red sole) and XR hybrids (3, 4, 5 and 6) for $449 shipped! For some reason, it gave me a $9.95 shipping discount so I got free shipping on the deal!

So add 4 and 7 XR fairway woods, same bogo deal for a new total of $587 shipped.

Just got UPS notification that these deliver on Tuesday!

Sweet looking bags pmm21!

Ended up trading in some clubs on Callaway pre owned and took advantage of their deals. Got a Apex Utility for me and then a X2 hot driver (Senior shaft) and a heavenwood (Senior shaft) for my dad.
So my dads set is complete for Christmas. The 2 clubs mentioned here and then some cobra baffler xl irons. Pretty happy with how that turned out

Picked up two UA weave belts and some Nike LC3's... FairwayStyles got me again

Well, between this order and the Bio Cell 3/4w I bought here on the forum, I am officially done with my off brand starter clubs. Also, outside of the driver and putter (both Nike) I have a full Cobra bag. :)

fd3a60ef6cc64d47c99a07479cda7d05.jpg

So I decided that since I bought a black Fly-Z 3/4w I would go with a black Fly-Z 5/7w as well. I got a pretty sweet deal (around 33% off) on eBay for a new in the plastic 5/7 with the head cover and wrench. I will be sending the blue Bio Cell back when it gets here next week.

Merry Christmas to me!

I picked up a dozen of ws duo

Picked up another 20*/4 apex hybrid and another driver to test.

ba78583faf7e1ae35bd0b28bf543399c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Changed the design of my net/cage so I had to pick up a few more fittings

Picked up another 20*/4 apex hybrid and another driver to test.

ba78583faf7e1ae35bd0b28bf543399c.jpg

Oh my... I'd be hitting worm burners lol

Oh my... I'd be hitting worm burners lol

You and me both. Current driver is 12*, lol

I game a 9° head but 8.5 sounds so much less loft lol

My gamer is GBB 10.5 at N/S. This is just an experiment.

Me too buddy, me too haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Sunice Collins Full Zip Jacket

26f4qcr7.jpg

My "Like New" XR 5 wood came in today from CPO. This thing is new. Not a mark anywhere on it. Not a bad for $85.00.

You will be pleased with it. Works great for me from tee and deck.

Just a nike grey polo shirt and another w/s glove today.

An adapter sleeve for a cool green shaft. The one that should be here today is for the wrong driver head now.

3 NDMC's for my wedges. Couldn't stand the Superstroke TX-1's. Decent first run at club grips, but not quite there IMO.

Green and tourney entry fee

Metal x milled 2 ball and a Scotty fastback.

Bought a new 35" Odyssey Versa #1 putter from The Golf Warehouse (TGW) for ~ $58 on clearance ($63 + tax - $10 off $50+ instore). Didn't really need it but for < $60, why not?! :glasses-cool:

Scotty Cameron Pistolero grip for my odyssey prototype #1. Probably black out the letters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back