The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a fun event to watch unfold, all the way till #TheCup is being awarded. Great venues, great people, and spoils go to the victor!

This will be a fun event to watch unfold, all the way till #TheCup is being awarded. Great venues, great people, and spoils go to the victor!

The venues are SO good. Such amazing courses.

Absolutely and im really looking forward to the selection process and watching teams take shape

Oh, nice to see the yapping is in full effect.

I'll just mind my own business and be all in for #Team441 and hope to get the chance to be in this one.

Thats why I chose #. I'll help him get that win as a capt

Agreed. What would be more fun than bringing him his first victory?!

Did Texas take an event held in SC, captained by a guy in Ohio and a guy in California from Arkansas and make it about Texas? How weird...

How about we focus on "To the victor goes the spoils...."

Hope you don't have a bad day putting....apparently that chain gets really tight.
I respect a leader who doesn't dance around the issue. Our lag putting stunk in the practice rounds & he called us out on it.

The end results... VICTORY!

Did Texas take an event held in SC, captained by a guy in Ohio and a guy in California from Arkansas and make it about Texas? How weird...

How about we focus on "To the victor goes the spoils...."
the possibilities are endless as to what that means.

the possibilities are endless as to what that means.

True story.
Someone said to me (not affiliated with THP or Callaway) "At the end of these events, they get rid of the gear and change to something else, so why not make sure the winners have the latest and greatest on earth anyway".

I didnt agree or disagree, but it was kind of funny.

Pro tip: if you get your speed down on the green prior to the round. Every put is makable and lag putting isn't needed.

I'll jump in on #'s side. An 0 fer record should be stopped. I'd play my a$$ of for his team. I'll be watching this one. Every team needs an old grizzled veteran that has seen most all and is rattled by nothing

Pro tip: if you get your speed down on the green prior to the round. Every put is makable and lag putting isn't needed.
Then why do I always layup on my putts?

True story.
Someone said to me (not affiliated with THP or Callaway) "At the end of these events, they get rid of the gear and change to something else, so why not make sure the winners have the latest and greatest on earth anyway".

I didnt agree or disagree, but it was kind of funny.
Looking forward to playing the latest and greatest callaway gear in a few months (see what i did there)

I'll jump in on #'s side. An 0 fer record should be stopped. I'd play my a$$ of for his team. I'll be watching this one. Every team needs an old grizzled veteran that has seen most all and is rattled by nothing
I'm willing to bet you may feel rattled or at least alive on the first tee...just a hunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back