The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

So stoked for JB and another participant getting named! How awesome is it going to be for a lucky THP'er soon!!!

love it jb. so thrilled for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats JB!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Congrats JB! I was really hoping you'd get in!

That's awesome. Not only with JB being there, but another THPer and more members of the ZooCrew. It's shaping up for a great December. The finish is going to be furious, but focused.

Keeping this open for everyone will incite some strong support for this event from all of this community. Great idea and keep up the steam JMan!

Great news. The team is really shaping up now. From everyone picked so far, looks like it's gonna be a blast and th ZooCrew will have their hands full. Can't wait to see who is joining JB.

Congrats, JB. It wouldn't feel right without you playing.

I had a hunch JB was getting in, very cool to say the least.

Since the team is stacking up with ringers, I'm willing to be the scaraficial lamb and be the weak link in the chain that the zoo crew can beat. We don't want them feeling too badly when they get stomped.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Awesome. The way it should be.

Congrats JB! Never a doubt they'd add a solid stick like yourself. Excitement and joy is key! Can't wait to see who you're bringing along with ya!

Congrats JB! I figured you would make it with so many pulling for you.

Congrats JB. I think everyone on here is very stoked for you. That's awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Team redemption is shaping up quite nicely... congrats JB

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Congrats JB. Of course you should be there, i would love to join you as well.

Big CONGRATS JB. Enjoy. One thing....try not to get to much champagne on the Grandaddy belt when #TeamRedemption wins. It could ruin the photos..NOT!

Im going to the MUTHA ****ING Grandaddy of em all!!!!

Congrats bud! It wouldn't be the same without you playing for THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For everything you do for everybody else JB, it is only fitting that you get to enjoy it like the rest of the team

Hope I can join you on the journey

Congrats JB :)

Go em JB and bring home that HOF tag :thumb:

Back