Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Thanks. FWIW, that shirt is currently on sale for $56 and change at Nordstrom, down 33% from $85. Looks like a solid deal to get that in this months package.

Received mine today. Travis Mathew shirt, B330-RX and shoe bag. Love the shirt and who doesn't love B330s?

Same thing I got. I like the shirt a lot and the shoe bag isn't something I'd go out and buy, but I'll use it. Might be able to keep some of the grass out of my truck. Not wowed, but I don't feel like I got ripped off either. I'll keep it another month at least.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Thanks. FWIW, that shirt is currently on sale for $56 and change at Nordstrom, down 33% from $85. Looks like a solid deal to get that in this months package.
Skim alert: what do you get for $45? Is it just two items or a whole outfit?

Every month is a different combo of things. Some months people have gotten a top/bottom combo that are coordinated. Other months it has been a mix of uncoordinated items. This month some are getting a box that to me appears to be a single big ticket item (the Travis Mathews shirt) and a couple of throw in (sleeve of balls and shoes bag).

Every month is a different combo of things. Some months people have gotten a top/bottom combo that are coordinated. Other months it has been a mix of uncoordinated items. This month some are getting a box that to me appears to be a single big ticket item (the Travis Mathews shirt) and a couple of throw in (sleeve of balls and shoes bag).
I just went through the thread. I was wondering of they sent any current season gear. The gear I am seeing seems to be out dated? Is this what you are seeing?

I just went through the thread. I was wondering of they sent any current season gear. The gear I am seeing seems to be out dated? Is this what you are seeing?

It's all last season's gear, stuff you would find on sale racks that the manufacturer is trying to clear out to make room for new inventory. For someone like me that always goes to those sale racks first its perfect because I don't really care if it's the latest and greatest as long as the quality is there.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

It's all last season's gear, stuff you would find on sale racks. For someone like me that always goes to those sale racks first its perfect because I don't really care if it's the latest and greatest.

I agree as long as it's not that ugly arse shirt no one wanted. Gonna give give this a shot. Cancel at anytime?

Yeah, there's no minimum subscription.

I agree as long as it's not that ugly arse shirt no one wanted. Gonna give give this a shot. Cancel at anytime?
You can use the promo code SummerSale15 to get $15 off your first month, worked a few days ago at least.

In the 3 months I've been doing it, I haven't gotten anything that I would consider ugly with the athletic style. So far, I've gotten 2 Adidas Climacool shirts, the TM shirt and a pair of Chase 54 shorts as the main items. Along with those, I've gotten a pair of compression socks, golf balls, a poker chip, a club glove towel and the shoe bag. That's with a $115 investment overall.

As others mentioned it varies.. in the 3 boxes I've gotten so far....

1st Month (not wowed but worth it)
Norman shirt, Norman shorts Sp4 poker chip

2nd month
Deveroux shirt, Callaway Belt

3rd month
Asides shirt, Ashworth slacks, Taylormade towel, compression socks

Hands down I feel like I get my $45 worth especially since I don't have to take the time to go look for the stuff.

Someone on Facebook posted their box for this month, Adidas shirt and shorts and the sleeve of balls. So not everyone is getting the shoe bag.

2nd month

3rd month

Hands down I feel like I get my $45 worth especially since I don't have to take the time to go look for the stuff.
I signed up yesterday, looking forward to my first box

The best part is not knowing what you are going to get.

2nd month

3rd month

Week 1: Norman Shirt (which I've worn); Norman Shorts (which I should have exchanged due to fit); and Poker Chip (which I've used
Week 2: Linksoul Shirt (which I haven't worn); Linksoul Shorts (which I love)
Week 3: Adidas Climacool Shirt (which I haven't worn); Taylormade Towel (which is on my bag); Compression Socks (which I like)
Week 4: Chase 54 Sweater/Quarterzip (which I've worn around house already); Shoebag (which I'm using); B330 Balls (which I love)

I would not have purchased half of this, but for $45/month, it's worth the surprise. If the boxes get old, I'll cancel as i was close to doing after the adidas shirt with no buttons on it arrived.

Been debating for a few months now, but with the $15 off code posted above I finally pulled the trigger. I know I won't be getting anything until next month but I'm looking forward to it. Went with the athletic style.

I signed up yesterday, looking forward to my first box

I enjoyed it the few months I had it. I got to the point where I was getting more golf clothes than I had time for golf.

I think I may start the subscription back in the spring under traditional with the idea that I'll get more stuff I can also use for the office.

I do wish there was a bit more belts, socks, and hats because those are the things I don't buy as much of myself. Hard to beat the deal though.

Yeah you'll occasionally get something you just won't wear, but those items make pretty goo Christmas presents :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my 1st package and I have to say way better than I expected. I would never have bought either of these but the feel to the gray shirt is remarkable. That brand sells polos for 85 I know this is from prior seasons but I can careless what season my golf shirts are from. New to the sport and a cool way to stock up on some things and exciting to have a package to look forward too.
imagejpeg

Tried to post pic it didn't work.. Not sure how to

Host the photo from a service, such as photobucket. then add the link using the third icon from the right, just above the text box where you type.

a>

Go to photo bucket. click on the picture. notice the bottom right of the screen there's a field called something like IMG. Click on that field. You will see the term "copied" show up on the field. Come back here and post that saved link directly in a response (ie, do not use the icon).

Ok got mine today. Similar to most Travis Matthews polo, sleeve of 330rx, and shoe bag. Pretty happy with this box too. I think I must be easy to please.

a68713cb8738e716dc5f60bc6a086966.jpg

Back