Toddo

Reaction score
Handicap
I’ve always been told to go up to your sneaker size on golf shoes. I wear an 11 in Ecco everyday shoes, so should I go up a size or are the golf shoes as comfortable at your regular size?

I’ve always been told to go up to your sneaker size on golf shoes. I wear an 11 in Ecco everyday shoes, so should I go up a size or are the golf shoes as comfortable at your regular size?

Are the sneakers also in Euro sizing? If so, just go with the same size. most of the golf shoes are a little wider so for many people if you wear a 10.5 going with the 44 (10/10.5) fits for them (like me).

Ok - so I have been getting blisters and having a hard time finding a comfortable shoe lately. I have been stuck trying the usual suspects: FJ, Adidas, Puma, etc. and just really have not liked what is on the market lately. I have NEVER even considered Ecco as an option, but finally tried on a pair the other day and could not believe how comfortable they are. They also look to be the highest quality golf shoe out there and according to what I have learned... they have a reputation for lasting forever. I ended up getting the Biom 3 Hybrid shoe and LOVE them so far. They are made from Yak Leather and apparently Ecco raises the animals and controls every step in the process of making the shoes.

This is the shoe I opted for and I like the understated look. The stitching and quality seem to be top notch and they utilize GorTex to make them water proof and breathable. I haven't played a round in them yet, but have used them on the range a couple of times in 97* heat and my feet are not sweating and they are definitely more breathable than the Puma Pwradpat shoes I have been wearing. Once I get in some more use with them I will update the thread on how comfortable they are when broken in and how they wear over time.

Biom.jpeg

Bought 2 pair of the BOA white and blue ones. Love them.

My boa Ecco are going on four years old fourth spike change.

Last forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have three pairs of Boa and love them. I wear a 9 and got a 9 in golf shoes and they fit great

Ok - so I have been getting blisters and having a hard time finding a comfortable shoe lately. I have been stuck trying the usual suspects: FJ, Adidas, Puma, etc. and just really have not liked what is on the market lately. I have NEVER even considered Ecco as an option, but finally tried on a pair the other day and could not believe how comfortable they are. They also look to be the highest quality golf shoe out there and according to what I have learned... they have a reputation for lasting forever. I ended up getting the Biom 3 Hybrid shoe and LOVE them so far. They are made from Yak Leather and apparently Ecco raises the animals and controls every step in the process of making the shoes.

This is the shoe I opted for and I like the understated look. The stitching and quality seem to be top notch and they utilize GorTex to make them water proof and breathable. I haven't played a round in them yet, but have used them on the range a couple of times in 97* heat and my feet are not sweating and they are definitely more breathable than the Puma Pwradpat shoes I have been wearing. Once I get in some more use with them I will update the thread on how comfortable they are when broken in and how they wear over time.

View attachment 40272

... From spraining my ankle so much in high school and college, I walk like a duck and need heel cushioning or I get blisters, so previous versions of Ecco golf shoes didn't work for me. I was so happy to find a heal cushion in the Biom 3's and after wearing the white ones like yours for a round, I immediately went back and bought a black pair. I walk about 95% of the time and these Biom 3's are very comfortable shoes.

I'm no shoe expert but when I wear shoes that are a bit too big, I am prone to getting blisters. With regard to eccos. That is all I wear and you're correct they're durable and the newer versions with gortex are great. Good luck

On my sizing, i should have got a 40 due to my US sizing. I went with a size smaller and it's perfect.

I love my Eccos. Two pairs of Hybrid 2s, a pair of GoreTex Hybrid 3, a bright blue and orange pair of S-Drive, and on the way is a red, white, and blue pair of Cool 18 GoreTex. My Eccos are not just my most comfortable golf shoes, but probably my most comfortable shoes, period.

I generally wear a 12 in US shoes, and Eccos in 45, which supposedly is a US 11-11.5 fit me really well.

I like Adidas shoes too, and wear them as well, but the Eccos are really a step above.

I have 2 pairs of Ecco's and they are both great.

Awesome quality. Priced accordingly but they live up to their end of the deal.

Back