The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's odd seeing pass rush From GB

Some questionable calls and non-calls here...kind of crappy.

Cris Collinsworth is the Johnny Miller of football. He never shuts up and says some stupid things

Cris Collinsworth is the Johnny Miller of football. He never shuts up and says some stupid things
He's not paid to stay quiet. Hehe

Yeah I heard "Wilson and Rodgers are very similar" or something. Huh? I freaking wish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, now I like the new PAT rules

Yeah I heard "Wilson and Rodgers are very similar" or something. Huh? I freaking wish

That's exactly what he said. He said they play a very similar game...ummm...yeah, I don't think so. Both are good in their own right but they don't play "similar" games at all

That's exactly what he said. He said they play a very similar game...ummm...yeah, I don't think so. Both are good in their own right but they don't play "similar" games at all

Yeah not so much lol. Glad I wasn't the only one that heard that

Russ is great on his feet. Not Rodgers with his arm, but outstanding on his feet.

Great play, he spied it the whole time

how good was that pick from a Dlineman

TJ Lang is a nasty dude

I love that int! Impressive how he grabbed that, though probably should have just gone down with it.

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Stupid play by kj. That'll just about do it

I just forsee a Seattle onside kick coming in this game.

Ball game.

Defense with a big forced fumble there to end it. They were moving pretty well too, glad they were able to put a stop to it.

Now to decide if I drop Romo or try to keep him on the bench for an undetermined amount of time.....non throwing arm but still. Grrr....

Hey JB, or anybody else who watches me football than me. How good is the Packers offensive line? How do they stack up league wide?

Now to decide if I drop Romo or try to keep him on the bench for an undetermined amount of time.....non throwing arm but still. Grrr....

It's 8 weeks at least based on the list report I heard. I own him in two other leagues and I'm dropping him. I need the bench spot and if he comes back it's first week of December and by then my team is ready for the playoffs or out of it so romo won't make a difference IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back