Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I freaking love that 3 wood.

Me too. I've never hit a 3W longer and straighter off the tee in my life. And it's no slouch off the deck either. Just gives me a beautiful straight to slight fade ball flight that I love. That's why I'd love to get the 5 as well, because as well as I hit it, I cannot get this Fly-Z to fade for the life of me.

Lots of Titleist. Not sure why but I'm finding myself gravitating towards them when pondering.

Lots of Titleist. Not sure why but I'm finding myself gravitating towards them when pondering.
712 MB are the best looking iron ive ever seen. And they were a great set of irons. Worst decision i ever made was selling those

712 MB are the best looking iron ive ever seen. And they were a great set of irons. Worst decision i ever made was selling those
I actually had a chance to buy those off my buddy and passed on them and I'm kind of bummed I did. They are beautiful sticks.

It's "Average" condition though - I've never bought that condition from CPO before. Anybody have any experience there? I'm not looking for a glimmering gem, but pop up marks and the like drive me nuts.
Ryan ,I have bought average condition it's well above "average in my opinion. And as you know I am ocd about how my clubs look. Pull the trigger and fire away my friend

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Me too for irons mostly. AP2 is on my mind
If and when I move from blades the 714 ap2 is the highest on the list right now. I hit a friends not to long ago and they are fantastic.

Callaway.

Grandaddy.

Callaway.

THP.

Callaway.

Grandaddy.

Just cant get the dang M1 out of my head. Being honest, it probably wont work for me but I need to hit it. Maybe it's TaylorMade nostalgia or just hoping they are coming back but I need to hit it.

716 not a consideration?
I'd have to hit both and see a drastic difference in performance because I much prefer the look of the 714.

Just cant get the dang M1 out of my head. Being honest, it probably wont work for me but I need to hit it. Maybe it's TaylorMade nostalgia or just hoping they are coming back but I need to hit it.

you and me both. If it wasn't for the price tag, it wouldn't even be a ponder, i'd have ordered it already.

You and I both buddy. That one has me really really intrigued.

you and me both. If it wasn't for the price tag, it wouldn't even be a ponder, i'd have ordered it already.

Haha yeah man. It's hefty for sure. Probably would wait like 2 years to actually buy one..when I could afford it. Haha

I'm back on the easy to elevate hybrid ponder train. Love my X2Hot 5w, wondering if an XR 4h might be easier for me to hit than my 4i. I've just never had luck with any hybrid to date, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm back on the easy to elevate hybrid ponder train. Love my X2Hot 5w, wondering if an XR 4h might be easier for me to hit than my 4i. I've just never had luck with any hybrid to date, though.

Look x2hot hybo, more affordable than xr still, and very similar.

Callaway 815 with a rouge shaft, Cobra fly z 3 wood with the rouge shaft.

XHot hybrids are the easiest to hit hybrids ever made in my opinion. If you can find them, they are dirt cheap too.

XHot hybrids are the easiest to hit hybrids ever made in my opinion. If you can find them, they are dirt cheap too.

Look x2hot hybo, more affordable than xr still, and very similar.

Thanks fellas, looks like a trip to CPO might be in store.

Haha sorry for giving my opinion. Definitely get the X2Hots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back