Clutch42

Happy to be here!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
14.3 USGA
I haven't been around much this past summer, but I'm ready to get back in the thick of things! Between going through a buyout of the company I work for and some serious family issues, I haven't had a lot of time to post. I've tried to stay caught up on things and just went through the Grandaddy thread, great job guy's! THP is a special place to me with even better people and I look forward to diving back in!

My man Dale...was just telling the Dayuuum story about u after u saw Tyler hit. Welcome back

Good to see you back! Have enjoyed your input in the past!

My man Dale...was just telling the Dayuuum story about u after u saw Tyler hit. Welcome back

LOL! Thanks Captain! I've missed interacting with everyone, I'm looking forward to getting back involved and hopefully making an event or 2.

I haven't been around much this past summer, but I'm ready to get back in the thick of things! Between going through a buyout of the company I work for and some serious family issues, I haven't had a lot of time to post. I've tried to stay caught up on things and just went through the Grandaddy thread, great job guy's! THP is a special place to me with even better people and I look forward to diving back in!

Welcome back been to long we need to get together for a round soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back been to long we need to get together for a round soon.

Most definitely, I want to hear some Grandaddy stories!

Welcome back!

Glad everything has settled down for you Clutch!!!! Welcome back buddy

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

It's great to see you back Clutch! I was just going through pictures a week or so ago and found my ninja Clutch picture and it put a big old smile on my face.

It's great to see you back Clutch! I was just going through pictures a week or so ago and found my ninja Clutch picture and it put a big old smile on my face.

That was a great weekend! I would love to do it again!

Hiya Clutch!!!

Welcome back

Welcome back.

Welcome Back!

Welcome back! Hope all the non-THP stuff is going well now

Welcome back!

Welcome back Clutch, it's been great to see you around the forum again! Maybe we'll make an event again next year, it would be great to see you again.

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back Clutch, it's been great to see you around the forum again! Maybe we'll make an event again next year, it would be great to see you again.
Thank you sir! Another round in Myrtle Beach would be be awesome!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thank you sir! Another round in Myrtle Beach would be be awesome!

Just gonna say some of us are heading to Tampa next month..... it would be good to see you again, and maybe to get play a round together.

Life happens, but THP is always here, Welcome back !

Just gonna say some of us are heading to Tampa next month..... it would be good to see you again, and maybe to get play a round together.
I saw that. Looks like a great trip. I'm definitely looking forward to some round with some fellow THPers.

I saw that. Looks like a great trip. I'm definitely looking forward to some round with some fellow THPers.

Don’t forget to look me up if you decide to come to the right side of the state. :alien:

I’m hoping to get Ron and the ninja and some of the others to go play somewhere in the sand hills this spring sometime too.

Back