Nike Gear... Opportunity need help!

YetiLooper

Reaction score
Handicap
SO with our business we do lots of team building work for Nike. The last time we were given Employee store passes where everything is 50% off retail or lower. We are heading in tomorrow and planning to stock up. What should I get? Not interested in irons, wedges or a putter, but anything else is in play. HELP ME!!!!!

Clothes have a large margin of profit.

Reviews on 2 of the 3 drivers on the homepage, also massive threads on them as well as the woods and hybrids here on the forum. Might be worth a search for ya.

Reviews on 2 of the 3 drivers on the homepage, also massive threads on them as well as the woods and hybrids here on the forum. Might be worth a search for ya.
Well I'm planning on being full Callaway come December ;)

Socks, definetly socks. Maybe compression tops. Buy lots of everything that isn't on tour not intersted list

Soft goods! Maybe a Speed driver but loads of soft goods.

Jordan golf shoes - size 10.5 and send them down to me in New Zealand :banana:

Flyknit lunar 3 shoes.

Rain gear. We are playing through the winter. You will need it.

Shoes and Rain Gear

I do love in Oregon so rain gear is atop of my list.

Shoes and the rain gear. Maybe the Bandon galoshes

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Shoes and the rain gear. Maybe the Bandon galoshes

I know you are particular about your shoes but this is a good plan, those shoes are excellent in the winter.

I know you are particular about your shoes but this is a good plan, those shoes are excellent in the winter.
Frank,funny part is I almost picked some up at GT as they were 50% off. And I was planning on wearing them in Bandon this winter. It will happen.... well maybe just the playing that is.

I have never been able to find them on sale, otherwise I'd own a pair in a heartbeat.

TW 2014 shoes, as many pairs as possible.

I have never been able to find them on sale, otherwise I'd own a pair in a heartbeat.
Let me know your size I will text you if the have them in stock!

I'll take a Method 001 for 50% off! Ha. TW shoes, Lunar Controls, rain gear, polos, stocking caps!

SO with our business we do lots of team building work for Nike. The last time we were given Employee store passes where everything is 50% off retail or lower. We are heading in tomorrow and planning to stock up. What should I get? Not interested in irons, wedges or a putter, but anything else is in play. HELP ME!!!!!

No putter? They are pretty solid offerings, especially at 50% off.

I'd say balls, maybe a driver... Lots of solid offerings this year.

No putter? They are pretty solid offerings, especially at 50% off.

I'd say balls, maybe a driver... Lots of solid offerings this year.
I like my putter... that is all move along ::)...

Like others have said soft goods. Nike makes some very nice clothes, getting them half off is a good place to start.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

First off the employee store in Portland is great. I would get a ton of clothes for a variety activities. They also have a lot of great licensed apparel from college and the NFL. The store in Maine would send you to local golf shop to get fitted and they would order clubs for you but I am not sure how they do it in Portland. The best part is you never know what celebrities or athlete's maybe athat tgw employee store. Have a great time.

Back