The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Well it is a dream to even consider this whole thing, you folks bring the heat and take home that belt!!

Excited for the announcement!

Well that certainly is a quick turnaround.

Good luck everyone. I went out today and didn't realize I missed the 4th entry deadline so hoping one of my other 3 is good.

Excited to see THP get the belt back :) team looks great and it is only going to get better with two more.

Fingers crossed on this one, seeing as my birthday is the 10th this would be the best birthday ever! lol. I doubt I will be able to sleep tonight with waiting for the results to be posted.

All the activity on this thread makes me smile! Tonight two lives are going to change and I can't wait to see who they are!

Good luck to everyone! Life changing tonight. The Hideaway is just gorgeous in pictures. Would love to see it in person.

Did not expect such a quick turnaround at all! Would have been great inside a spoiler :alien:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

What a beautiful club! That is more gorgeous than Aviara

JB loves his spoilers.....

Did not expect such a quick turnaround at all! Would have been great inside a spoiler :alien:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Oopsies

On the front:
#teemremdial

On the back:
We took the cake

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Last edited:
Wow tonight is the night two lives change... Anyone else calling in sick to work tomorrow because they will be celebrating if they get in haha good luck gents

The contest thread will be updated in about 30 minutes. I cant get over how many incredible entries came in for the 2015 Grandaddy of em all. While we would love to be able to take everybody, for obvious reasons, only 12 can go. So many first timers this time its incredible to see and even people that have never been to any THP Event before.

Thank you for entering and good luck everybody.

Cant wait for tonight to hopefully hear my name called!! If not I will just have to live through everyone who made it! Either way tonight is going to be a great night!

People at the Cheesecake Factory are gonna think I'm nuts if I get picked lol ?

Good luck everyone!

Back