NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver Bullets and hating go hand in hand

Silver Bullets and hating go hand in hand

Sorry I couldn't hear you with two Stanley cup rings in my ears.

Romo looks great under your name.

Sorry I couldn't hear you with two Stanley cup rings in my ears.

Romo looks great under your name.
Why did you put them in your ears then? #NotSmart

How is the fantasy draft order being set up. Random or do you assign it? I need to grab price before Marty.

How is the fantasy draft order being set up. Random or do you assign it? I need to grab price before Marty.
Uh I assume it is random. If not I will make that so

Uh I assume it is random. If not I will make that so

I think it should go in order of where "our" team finished last NHL season. At least I wouldn't have to worry about the other 80% and the 2nd pick then :)

I think it should go in order of where "our" team finished last NHL season. At least I wouldn't have to worry about the other 80% and the 2nd pick then :)

That's not a bad idea but our Comish is riding the Silver Bullet, I think he should let his boys set it up. They are too young to be haters like their father so I might actually get a good pick.

That's not a bad idea but our Comish is riding the Silver Bullet, I think he should let his boys set it up. They are too young to be haters like their father so I might actually get a good pick.
Haters? Scrap come on man you know these boys will love Dale and hate Jagr

Haters? Scrap come on man you know these boys will love Dale and hate Jagr

Comish of the year, Father of the year make the wife happy tonight and you will be husband of the year as well. #TrippleCrownWinner

Comish of the year, Father of the year make the wife happy tonight and you will be husband of the year as well. #TrippleCrownWinner
Haha wife didn't know what icing was before she met me she has come a long way. She wants the boys playing hockey #win

Get that woman a jersey. I like this one the blue will bring out her eyes.

F91D6BB9-BC3B-4C53-9943-B81FDA0E9821.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh hell no dude!

c6c85b2c25a3b1698776c866722beec0.jpg

You already saw the jersey my dad and I have

Haha Love it.

Stop already, he already said it was random :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back