2015 PGA Tour Championship Thread (Spoilers)

The tee shots on six are flying right over my head. I don't know the yardage but it's probably only about 140.

Tee moved way up today? As in on the left side instead of way back on the right?

I saw that it's lift, clean and place today since more rain occurred overnight.

Yes, back tee right behind 5 green.
It's wet, wet, wet.

Uh oh
There's an official walking around on 16 and appears to be checking saturation.

Squeegees
100af23934a643c2ee5ac6ed2efeef62.jpg

tapt

Stenson is a great player, I just really don't want him to win. It stems from my hatred of the point system, it's too advantageous to whoever wins the Tour Championship.

Hat pins at the Patriots Outpost pavilion.
51a812fdb4d7431b556d122be0b0eeaa.jpg

tapt

Peter Jacobson is not funny at all.....

That was a painful segment to watch. It would have been better as a simple locker room tour.

Definitely could have gone without that segment!

Cliffs notes? What happened?

tapt

"Should be able to make this somehow"

Agh Johnny .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 may be the dumbest hole in golf .

"Rickie Fowler is the Steve McQeen of golf, understated and cool" - I'm not sure Johnny knows what "understated" means.

"Rickie Fowler is the Steve McQeen of golf, understated and cool" - I'm not sure Johnny knows what "understated" means.

I was like what the hell is he talking about.

Oh my. What a putt

Those putts are why Speith deserves it over Stenson.

Admittedly, they both rode motorcycles. But, yeah, I totally see it.

2-163nwb6.jpg
Rickie-Fowler-008.jpg

Could pass for brothers.

18 may be the dumbest hole in golf .

I'd say there are quite a few that are dumber, but it's a really tough hole to finish on. What TV doesn't capture is that the hole actually plays slightly uphill if they aren't playing the back tees. 15 is the last hole on the course that is a really good birdie chance. 16 is really tight off of the tee, and 17 has water all down the left side so everyone bails right towards the bunkers.

Spieth is crazy with the putter. His clutch putts remind me of peak of his game Tiger.

A chance to slam the door shut on the POY debate tomorrow

2015 PGA Tour Championship Thread (Spoilers)

I'd say there are quite a few that are dumber, but it's a really tough hole to finish on. What TV doesn't capture is that the hole actually plays slightly uphill if they aren't playing the back tees. 15 is the last hole on the course that is a really good birdie chance. 16 is really tight off of the tee, and 17 has water all down the left side so everyone bails right towards the bunkers.

On tour?

Id be interested to hear a few .

Any par three a longer hitter on the PGA has to hit 3w on is flat out stupid.

Not challenging. Not tough.

Stupid.

After looking at it from both the box and behind the green, I really want a shot at 18...and six.

tapt

On tour?

Id be interested to hear a few .

Any par three a longer hitter on the PGA has to hit 3w on is flat out stupid.

Not challenging. Not tough.

Stupid.

Then you'll hate #8 at Oakmont next year.

My view of 18 is that it's normally a long iron or hybrid into a fairly generous green, which is a shot that most guys don't have to hit all that often in today's game. The wet conditions and cooler temperatures have made it play longer.

Then you'll hate #8 at Oakmont next year.

My view of 18 is that it's normally a long iron or hybrid into a fairly generous green, which is a shot that most guys don't have to hit all that often in today's game. The wet conditions and cooler temperatures have made it play longer.

Not familiar with the hole but anything over 210 yards is silly to me.

I'm just a scrub though.

Not familiar with the hole but anything over 210 yards is silly to me.

I'm just a scrub though.

It's a par 3 that plays slightly downhill. USGA played it as far back as 288 yards in the 2007 US Open.

Back