Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

I wish I was putting in that work! Raining like no tomorrow up in here. But after it stops I am ready for go to work and game on my friend

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

In the middle of a 3 person scramble tournament at my home course. Had a solo eagle and birdie today. Hit many not so great shots as well. Will be back at it tomorrow for day 2 of the tournament to get some more work in for next weekend.

In the middle of a 3 person scramble tournament at my home course. Had a solo eagle and birdie today. Hit many not so great shots as well. Will be back at it tomorrow for day 2 of the tournament to get some more work in for next weekend.

Do work!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be able to play twice before the outing trying to get my game in shape.

3a22eb10029ad97092c6dd1b5158b45c.jpg

New grips put on today just for Orlando.

Debating on arriving early Friday to hang out by the pool all day with the kids and the family or going to Disney. Anybody hanging out by the pool Friday?

Debating on arriving early Friday to hang out by the pool all day with the kids and the family or going to Disney. Anybody hanging out by the pool Friday?

I may be doing just that my friend,or range time

It's only right this bag makes an appearance for this trip!
15b9456b2d99acd2175d06db5927d054.jpg

One of my top 3 favorite bags of all time. Good choice!

Drool,cannot wait to see it in person Kang.

Wasn't my best outing today but kept it under 100 and extended the birdie streak to 3 rounds in a row. Also had 3 tap ins. All set to tee it up in a few days.

Wasn't my best outing today but kept it under 100 and extended the birdie streak to 3 rounds in a row. Also had 3 tap ins. All set to tee it up in a few days.

Not going to lie. I want to take a few swings with your d200 w/ fuel setup!

i think Andrew's ready to go out now.
He's ready alright. I actually just regripped my 3i and 4i too - the hybrids are going bye-bye for now.

I know thats our plan for sure

Believe our flight gets in at 3, straight to check in after that and then we are going to head straight to DTD to mess around and maybe grab a pint and some bread pudding pre dinner at raglan road.

Back