Alignment Sticks in an Ogio Silencer/Chamber Bag?

RC11

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondering how people here carry their alignment sticks in an Ogio bag with the Silencer technology? By themselves, they won't stay put and get tangled with my other clubs. With the tube that they come in, they are a little too big to lock in place, and additionally stretch the rubber membrane at the top of the bag.

Any good solutions you guys have figured out? I can't think of anything, besides buying some collapsible alignment sticks.

When I did have the ogio chamber, I just placed it with my driver and fairway wood. Only downside is when taking out clubs, it'll interfere. You could try this, place it in the umbrella holder spot and the bottom part of the umbrella holder can be stuffed / stopped with something to prevent the sticks from sliding down / out. Give that a try.

I unfortunately don't have an umbrella spot in my Silencer. Just 14 holes and a putter well :/

I unfortunately don't have an umbrella spot in my Silencer. Just 14 holes and a putter well :/

Are you sure? Hmmm.. I remember the first iteration of the Chamber had an umbrella holder (Silver and red). I even used it a few times. Which version do you have?

Your 3 wood or a long iron makes a pretty good alignment stick.....
Agreed, but I prefer the alignment sticks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

When I had the chamber I would always carry 1 rod in the side clothing pocket. I would unzip the top about 2 inches and simply slide it down. It was less than 36" in length so it wasn't an issue.

When I had the chamber I would always carry 1 rod in the side clothing pocket. I would unzip the top about 2 inches and simply slide it down. It was less than 36" in length so it wasn't an issue.
This is brilliant, and so simple. Can't believe I didn't think of this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back