What are you getting yourself for Christmas?

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
As I get older, I want less in the way of gifts and usually buy myself something. This year I’m going with irons and a new hybrid.

What about you? Are you getting anything for yourself?

I bought myself a set of irons

I'm not getting myself anything for Christmas per say. All the new stuff isn't out yet haha

I'm sending myself on a nice little golf trip down to Tampa, gonna be a good good Christmas this year for me. :D

Probably nothing lol but seeing the looks on my childrens and my wifes face will be worth it

Got myself a new car and a new fridge. Other than that saving up for Vegas in Feb to have a bit of fun there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm probably looking at a hybrid and maybe a wedge, but my bag is pretty set right now.

non-golf i'm probably looking to refreshing my work wardrobe and donating my older stuff to a local men's shelter that helps people dress for interviews.

I don't buy anything for myself during Christmas. I enjoy giving out presents to my family and friends and seeing the joy on their faces or trying to pretend at least

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

I'm not getting myself anything for Christmas per say. All the new stuff isn't out yet haha
Good point!!
I'm sending myself on a nice little golf trip down to Tampa, gonna be a good good Christmas this year for me. :D

That’s the gift that keeps on giving Clark!

No...the gear I'm interested in doesn't come out until 2018.

Got some Snell MTBs, which I'll open up Christmas morning. Pretty much set right now...although maybe a putter wouldn't hurt :)

Probably nothing. We need another car seat for the child and a host of other things for the house.

I don't get myself anything. I get far more enjoyment out of seeing the reactions from my kids & wife when they get something unexpected.

Bought a set of irons a few weeks back, so we'll call that an early present to myself.

I'm probably looking at a hybrid and maybe a wedge, but my bag is pretty set right now.

non-golf i'm probably looking to refreshing my work wardrobe and donating my older stuff to a local men's shelter that helps people dress for interviews.

I did that with a couple suits, shirts and shoes a few months ago. They were so thankful to get something in let's just say "larger" sizes

I got myself an early Christmas present, picked up a set of 565's from c.a.eleric.

i blew my wad leading up to the ultimate club testing event with titleist. new bag, 4 new shirts, bunch of balls, etc. so i’m all set!

There's really nothing on my list for Christmas and nothing I've singled out that I'm buying myself for Christmas.

I am looking forward to enjoying the time in Florida with family and getting in a few rounds of golf.

Bought my self the arccoss and some golf 1/4 zips. Will be getting myself new Hockey gloves as well if they are not a present from gf or Mom

What did you get?

I bougth a set of Cobra king forged pro combo, I have been looking at them for a while, they look fantastic. I don't think I should be playing blades, but I'll try them, and switch back to my Apex irons if they hurt my game too much

I got myself a used Bushnell Pro X2 range finder. I also put a new Rose & Fire headcover for my driver on my Christmas list though. Hope my 2 year old gets it for me.

Stand bag, shoes, balls, gloves and socks. I buy and my wife and daughter wrap them up and give them do me. Never get anything I don't want or need...haha.

Back