The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coker just got nailed. Just crushed.

that'll do it. what a bonehead decision. al didn't play well enough to win, but that was about the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile. well, since jj's play in the au game earlier today! seriously, there was no reason for that throw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm always happy when satan loses!!

horrible game for Cyrus Jones.

that'll do it. what a bonehead decision. al didn't play well enough to win, but that was about the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile. well, since jj's play in the au game earlier today! seriously, there was no reason for that throw.

The decision for the throw wasn't terrible...it's hard to fully step into your throw with a 280+ DL about to crush you. The center could have done more than try to play paddy cake with the DL as he was running past him.

The decision for the throw wasn't terrible...it's hard to fully step into your throw with a 280+ DL about to crush you. The center could have done more than try to play paddy cake with the DL as he was running past him.

throw it away. no reason to try to complete anything that isn't a sure bet. plenty of time and downs. bad decision.

Primed to be a solid ending to the BYU and UCLA game too

What channel is the ucla game on?

Damnit I missed it

BYU's defense fell apart and let UCLA run all over them. Then Mangum threw a pick on 4th down to end the game

Yea sorry Jrod. Game ended like 2 minutes after I posted that

So I went to bed before 9 last night, waking up to a Bama and USC lost takes some of the stone away.

So I went to bed before 9 last night, waking up to a Bama and USC lost takes some of the stone away.
How the heck the pollsters put y'all at 25 is a mystery. Even odder is bama at 12, I was figuring lower. I'm hoping Saban plays the freshman, if you're gona struggle at QB you might as well struggle and get some experience. Coker couldn't hit a barner.

How the heck the pollsters put y'all at 25 is a mystery. Even odder is bama at 12, I was figuring lower. I'm hoping Saban plays the freshman, if you're gona struggle at QB you might as well struggle and get some experience. Coker couldn't hit a barner.
Haha, I hadn't looked but having us ranked at all is comical.

Big ten 1 and 2.

Hell hath frozen over .

Big ten 1 and 2.

Hell hath frozen over .

Lol, I am hoping we get another game of the century ala Mich OSU or Bama LSU in the Big 10 Champ.

Sparty definitely looks like the better team at this point .

Never thought offense would be the Bucks problem this year .

As awful as GT looked at times in surprised we stayed in the rankings. 20 in both polls. The good news for us is the ND game doesn't really count for conference record so we are still capable of winning the Coastal division.

LOL at auburn staying in.

ESPN isn't even trying to hide it's obvious bias anymore. Their FPI rankings have Ole Miss, LSU, Georgia, Bama as 1-4 haha

LOL at auburn staying in.

ESPN isn't even trying to hide it's obvious bias anymore. Their FPI rankings have Ole Miss, LSU, Georgia, Bama as 1-4 haha
That is a computer ranking system correct?

who made the program is the question... and when they put garbage biased data into it spits garbage biased data back out. Shocking

"The Football Power Index (FPI) is a measure of team strength that is meant to be the best predictor of a team's performance going forward for the rest of the season. FPI represents how many points above or below average a team is. Projected results are based on 10,000 simulations of the rest of the season using FPI, results to date, and the remaining schedule. Ratings and projections update daily."

Yea but garbage in garbage out.

Remember SEC started with 10 teams in the top 25 so the numbers are screwed heavily on their favour.

Yea but garbage in garbage out.

Remember SEC started with 10 teams in the top 25 so the numbers are screwed heavily on their favour.
Started with 8 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back