Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly I've shared that sentiment many times in years past. I actually think a forced layoff due to climate is a good thing every year. I spent my first 33 years in Minnesota/Wisconsin and still take at least 4 months off every winter even though I could play year round.

Yeah I'm too hard headed to stop otherwise. Hopefully I can return to some form of decency next year.

Another wonderful date last night at the Greek resuraunt I always go to. She stayed overnight as she lives a bit aways from work and I am close to both our jobs. A drop off in the morning started a great day and week for us.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Talk, rabbit!

BTW your jays best hang on and won the division.
No worries,we got this bruh

The Yankees are done,stick a fork in them.

Gave us a gift for tonight. Face Harvey with no worries of losing ground before heading up to the great white north.

Gave us a gift for tonight. Face Harvey with no worries of losing ground before heading up to the great white north.
It will be a pressure packed series like last month's meet up. That was truly exciting baseball to watch

Was asked by executives to fill in at a scramble tournament today and represent our company.

Golf during the work week without taking vacation? Hell yeah!!

More importantly it is another example that helps me confirm I made the right decision when taking this job.

I literally cannot stop smiling right now.

#WeAreGoingToWin

No surgery needed on my rotator cuff. It was just a slight tear. Doc said I should be good in a couple of weeks.

My El Campeon shirt fits finally! In fact its a bit loose to be honest.

Just got some really heartwarming messages. Thanks guys, it is definitely not needed, but was quite nice.
THPers are the freaking best.

Stayed at the BMW late Saturday afternoon so I didn't make it to the VW dealer in time to buy a new Jetta TDI. With all the news on VW.... I'm sooooooooooooo happy we watched as much of the tournament as we did ?

You guys freaking rock. Some of you know just what to say, thanks, I love this place.
We are really freaking excited about the rest of 2015 and 2016.

As MikeDean441 has seen, there is a ton of working going into some very cool things, but it will all be worth it as the smiles will be seen for miles.

Hi, I'm a Miles who smiles...and will be even more so in THREE MORE DAYS! :alien:

Looking forward to what 2016 holds. Always evolving, and IMO there is no other way to do things.

We paid the last payment of my wife's Masters degree this weak. It was an awesome feeling to be done with that, and to have gotten it done without any student loans. She will be finished in November.

We paid the last payment of my wife's Masters degree this weak. It was an awesome feeling to be done with that, and to have gotten it done without any student loans. She will be finished in November.

Congratulations to you man! That's awesome you could do it without student loans. We had a big amount of loans for my wife's Masters degree and paid it off last year. It felt so great to make that final payment.

Congratulations to you man! That's awesome you could do it without student loans. We had a big amount of loans for my wife's Masters degree and paid it off last year. It felt so great to make that final payment.

Thanks man, yeah paying it off without loans was a big load, it had me wishing she would have picked a public university. But some scholarships she earned helped a bit. It kept us from saving the way we wanted to for the past 18 months, but if our refund check from last year ever gets here we will actually be ahead of where we are when we started! Huge relief to be done with that though.

Of course she keeps bringing up a doctorate now. Oh lord.

Today, is a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back