Puma IGNITE PWRSPORT Golf Shoes

I am a fan of these. I love the look

Man the more I see pictures of these the more I want a pair. The style is very cool.

5d02b47aa74176cdd1722d3fcfe90eb2.jpg

Man the more I see pictures of these the more I want a pair. The style is very cool.

5d02b47aa74176cdd1722d3fcfe90eb2.jpg

Those are really nice looking.

If I could ever find Puma in wide I’d love to try them.

I really like the Navy. I'll be on the lookout for these

I really like the Navy. I'll be on the lookout for these

I agree, I really like those or the white. That leather strap on the back looks great on these.

secondary thought.. I'd love to see them elevate this shoe to be a fully waterproof offering as well, where the whole boot is covered with a material that doesn't take on water.

I adore how my feet feel when wearing these, but man, dewy mornings or rounds with rain can suck.

Those things look awesome!!

I have them on my tennis shoes, and my golf shoes. I can’t figure a way to make them look right on my top siders or they’d be there. I’ve had a pair on my tennis shoes for a year now and they’re still just as stretchy as when I first bought them.

I think these are fantastic looking. May have to get two colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma knocked it out of the park with these! Love the look. Starting to feel like I NEED these... LOL

Really like the look in thr navy and the black, sadly doesn't appear to come with a wide option which I feel is not uncommon with so many golf shoe manufacturers which limits options. Looking at the FJ Pro SL as does offer in wide.

I will absolutely own every color. They are my favorite looking golf shoe that I can remember. These could be my every day shoes as well.

I like the gray and white pair on top, I don't like the tan leather strap on the tongue and on the back though..
Now that I look at them more, I'm not even sure what color those 2 straps could even be to make them look better...
Maybe gold like the puma?

I guess the navy pair is appealing.
I don't like the black and not really into the gray/black/tan.

Got the gray and black for Christmas!

I wore these during yesterday’s round and boy was I surprised. Total comfort from beginning to end. Zero loss of traction at anytime. Feet stayed dry in the morning dew. These new Puma Steps might be the most comfortable golf shoe I’ve ever worn. Fellow #thpmc will be pleasantly pleased if these happen to be part of the scripting.

I wore these during yesterday’s round and boy was I surprised. Total comfort from beginning to end. Zero loss of traction at anytime. Feet stayed dry in the morning dew. These new Puma Steps might be the most comfortable golf shoe I’ve ever worn. Fellow #thpmc will be pleasantly pleased if these happen to be part of the scripting.
Weird question. Have you worn any of the Skechers golf shoes? Wondering how these compare on sole support.

These have been on the radar ever since the new ones were released and Rickie’s aloha gear this year. And those new Arnie’s Army shown today...they’re :desire::desire:

I picked up a pair of last year's for $70 at PGA SS. So far worn them to range a bunch and 4 9-hole rounds. Really comfortable, the disc is really nice, especially to be able to quickly switch between regular shoes and these shoes.

I have the white leather version and they’re by far the most stabile/traction shoes and still THAT comfortable. Plus who can beat a 2 yr waterproof warranty?!

i have been wanting the peacoat color since i first saw it, but they haven’t had my size. pgass had my size and the fit was great. i think we are getting shoes for the morgan cup, but i made a guess about what color, took a risk and bought the pwrsport spikeless in peacoat.

i wore them today on a rainy day. feet stayed bone dry, and my word are these comfortable. good support. no slipping at all. fantastic purchase! if we get the color i think we will, i will be a very happy man. i bought the ultralite stretch belt in gray with a blue buckle which will work with any color combo i might wear.

home run by puma.

Back