Puma IGNITE PWRSPORT Golf Shoes

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
I actually kind of like the looks of these....

https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/ignite-pwrsport-golf-shoes

222.png

333.png

444.png

111.png

they are an improvement to me. Really liked the Ignite Spikeless, but disliked the spikeless sport shoes because they looked like scuba shoes to me.

Beat me to it, Grant just posted to twitter

I will nab a pair, there will definitely be a lot of new puma in my closet this year though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind the black, but that leather strap on the back of the other colors bugs me.

I am as big a Puma homer as there is but I am not sure about these. Not a fan of the silver and gray options at all. The black and blue options are decent looking. I don't really get having the waterproof mesh part of top of the foot. Breathability maybe? But if it is going to be waterproof why not just a solid leather shoe?

They look seriously comfortable.

The wife walked by as I was looking at the pictures. She said "The blue looks nice. Merry Christmas." I didn't object. Looks like I'll have a pair of these in a few weeks.

Love the navy and gum sole!

interesting look, I love the current model (am wearing them now) but no disc = no go for me. I love the disc and do not want to go back.

I am digging the looks on these.

they look great, I need to find a place that have them in my size, I have yet to see a puma shoe in 13 in a golf store.

I like that black/grey color combo.

I have issues finding the right size in puma shoes though.

These look fantastic. Wasn't a huge fan on the looks of last years release, but I really like these.

I think those look great!!

i like the navy a lot. but my concern is still that there just isn't enough support in the toe box.

I really want 1 and 4. Love the leather colored strap on the back.

They said they improved stability, IMO the biggest negative about the last year model. Your foot danced all over the place in them, even though they were super comfortable!

I have two pairs of the old model of these. They're my go to if it'll be a long walk, or for simulator golf.

I really like the new designs. I wouldn't be surprised if the grey/white or grey/black pair make it into my rotation for 2018.

I like the way they look, and they look very comfortable too. I see a pair in my future!

I like the look of these as well. The top pair look like a good summer kick

I really like the first two and they look very comfortable. They could double as a nice casual shoe to wear around.

I already have a navy pair of Puma golf shoes.
Those gray ones are calling my name!

they are an improvement to me. Really liked the Ignite Spikeless, but disliked the spikeless sport shoes because they looked like scuba shoes to me.

+1 on this wisdom :D

I really like the look of the first pair.

They look crazy comfortable, but I also question the “support” of these. My favorite of the 4 color wise, is the Navy.

Back