Puma Grip Fusion Golf Shoes

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
An interesting sole pattern!
https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/grip-fusion-golf-shoes
[FONT=geogrotesque_regular]The Grip FUSION provides next level comfort with layers of foam from the insole to the midsole for unrivaled cushion.[/FONT]
189425_04_1.jpg
189425_01.jpg
189425_02_1.jpg
189425_03_1.jpg

[FONT=geogrotesque_regular]DESCRIPTION

The Grip FUSION provides next level comfort with layers of foam from the insole to the midsole for unrivaled cushion. Built on the anatomically shaped last with more volume for your foot, the Grip FUSION’s microfiber upper sits on-top a new FUSIONFOAM midsole comprised of a mixture of super soft EVA foam and ultra-responsive rubber that provides a cushioned feel and all day comfort. [/FONT]

[FONT=geogrotesque_regular]FEATURES

• Microfiber
  • Softfoam
  • FUSIONFOAM
  • Organic Traction
  • Grip Comfort Last
  • 1 Year Waterproof
  • Style #: 189425
[/FONT]

I like the white/blue colorway.

Yeah, there's going to be more Puma in my closet.

These look awful.

They look nice, I wonder if they have more arch support than the Ignite Spikeless.

Yuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually kinda like the looks. I typically lean towards simple color patterns though.

I am just so, so on them from the pictures. Would have to see them in person to make a real judgement. I am not one for flashy regarding shoes so I do kind of like the simplicity and toned down colors.

I like the other Puma shoes better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they do not look great in pictures, hopefully they look better in hand

reminds me of my Adidas Pure Boost ZG shoes

They look like a better gym shoe than golf shoe. I guess one could just make that work just the same.

I like the way those look!

Ugh, not a fan. Though the soles look cool.

Ugh, not a fan. Though the soles look cool.

Honestly I think I overlooked the ugliness of the shoe for the cool sole, the grey and yellow isn't horrible, but the other colors are almost too plain!

My first thought is these look like something my grandpa might wear so I need to see more angles since the sole is intriguing.

I usually love Puma stuff, but these look like they'd fit right in with the footwear you see at a retirement home.

I think these look like Grandpa’s orthodox shoes from Walmart.

I’m not immediately in love with the look of these, but just like the other pair I saw today, they do look comfortable.

Not sure on those. The color schemes and look aren't screaming buy me

Back