Best Looking Irons Of 2015

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So here are the rules. The clubs must have been a part of the company's 2015 line. To give you an example, Titleist AP1 and AP2 or Callaway Apex qualify fine, Srixon Z-Star or Nike VRS Forged, would not.

Tell THPers your vote for the best looking irons of 2015 and why.

Srixon Z 545 irons. Just a great overall look. That cavity is very clean looking and at address they just have nothing that is an eyesore.

So here are the rules. The clubs must have been a part of the company's 2015 line. To give you an example, Titleist AP1 and AP2 or Callaway Apex qualify fine, Srixon Z-Star or Nike VRS Forged, would not.

Tell THPers your vote for the best looking irons of 2015 and why.

Srixon 745's, followed by the Bridgestone J15CB irons.

Shockingly...

Mizuno 850 Forged.

To me and my eye, they were the perfect balance of size profile and aesthetics. Beautiful satin finished with a really slick chrome/silver badging. Wonderful.

I would say Srixon Z545. They are a game improvement iron and have incredible looks. I always hoped they would release them in LH

Srixon z945. Best looking for sure

Srixon z545. Nothing comes close in that segment, IMO.

Bridgestone J15 MBs, they are purty.

FG Tour 100.

Elegance, class, and pure sexiness all rolled into one sick blade.

Best Looking Irons Of 2015

Srixon Z 545 irons. Just a great overall look. That cavity is very clean looking and at address they just have nothing that is an eyesore.

The entire Srixon Z line. I think the 945's count because they are now in the U.S. I'm going Srixon Z945. Gorgeously simple lines. All I ever wanted from a muscleback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My vote for the best looking are the Ben Hogan FTW15 - just scream sexy and no way should I be hitting them. They remind me of one of my favorite irons of all time the MP32's so that gives them a special place in my book.

Totally agree. And the count now that they are a U.S. release I think!

I'm going to agree on the Srixon Z545/Z745. Just super clean, understated, elegant. I also agree the Bridgestone J15CB is also clean and elegant. But those Srixons, The head shape, the lines, Just a piece of art.

Srixon Z545. Clean look. Stylish. To me, simple.

The entire line from Srixon this year won in my opinion

This, J15MB, and Wilson Staff FG100. Blades are sessy :D

In cavity back world, it's pretty much the cavity back versions of those irons - Z745, J15CB, and FG Tour V4.

My vote is for the Bridgestone J15CB.
reviewj15cbback.jpg

I love the width of the sole from a looks standpoint. Also love that there's no paint fill, just an elegant use of subtle curves and understated badging. The Srixon 545/748 look nice too, but they can't get my vote because they weren't released in LH.

I think that the Srixon Z945 irons are the best looking irons by far. They are just so clean looking and really catch your eye...
Z9455.jpg

Bridgestone J15CB would get my vote. The Srixon 545/745's are close I think.

Srixon 945

Bridgestone J15 CB's

why? Uhhh, look at them. :alien: I think they are a great blend of classic style with a great finish. I'd say the J15 MB's, but as great as they look, I'm not a huge fan of polished chrome.

It's one of the main reasons I picked them up actually. that and they perform insanely well, but looks definitely play a factor to me.

The entire line from Srixon this year won in my opinion

I do think it's pretty clearly (IMO) Srixon and Bridgestone and then the rest of the world in terms of the looks department this year. Both companies have fantastic offerings this year appearance (and performance) wise.

Z545 are the best looking i have seen.

Srixon 945 and FG Tour 100 for best looking period.

Best Looking I could even think of playing Srixon 545

I do think it's pretty clearly (IMO) Srixon and Bridgestone and then the rest of the world in terms of the looks department this year. Both companies have fantastic offerings this year appearance (and performance) wise.

Totally agree my man. I Iove that many feel the same about different companies in this category. These are not the usual leaders in the clubhouse in this category.

Back