Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

My team absolutely blows.

My team absolutely blows.

I feel the pain...I've put up like 30 points so far.

My bench out scores my starters every week so far

I'm off to decent lead right now, just have to see if it can hold up.

Cardinals D/ST and Crockett Gilmore on the bench.. A cool 40 points on the pine. I chose Fells and the Titans D/ST.. They put up 2 combined!

Soo Allen Robinson is going to score some points today.

Uggh of course im playing against Robinson. ..20 point lead gone quickly

Tannehill is really helping my cause! Should have my best for tonight but only down 20.

Tannehill is really helping my cause! Should have my best for tonight but only down 20.

He looks fantastic so far. These are two of the brightest young QB's in the league.

Soo Allen Robinson is going to score some points today.
I think one of many many trade inquiries this week was for him. I couldn't get him then. Something tells me he won't be available next week either.

I'm off to decent lead right now, just have to see if it can hold up.

Broncos were money in the bank for you this week.

Uggh of course im playing against Robinson. ..20 point lead gone quickly

You still have luck and ivory, you should be fine, unless ivory doesn't go cuz of his groin, then you might be in trouble

I think you go this, you still have 6 guys going and he only has two left.

I'm down by half a point and he has the iggles d and dorsett and I have marshall and d adams left, hope I can pull this out.

He looks fantastic so far. These are two of the brightest young QB's in the league.
Much better than he did last week. I think he's gonna be an elite quarterback very soon.

Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I have played this week terribly. Wrong QB, and all 3 WR's on my bench have outdone by far all 3 receivers I'm playing. Whoops.

WRs on my bench are out scoring the 3 WR's I'm playing this week 72-8. Wow...

Brown really helping me this week
Thanks for opening thst can of worms :D
That Brown trade...
well. Unless I have an incredibLE rally and only lose by 20 then I can say it didn't cost me. Sound like solid rationalization ?

I think that is 3 times today I have seen a WR get a TD, only to have a review come back and show them down at the 1. Julio, Kendal Wright and someone else. Total game changer for Fantasy players.
Escobar he is the replacement for Dez Bryant...i know this because I have Romo and it cost me.

Hope romo and Forsett don't go off for 65....
i think you can rest easy CJ

Romo has a broken clavicle

Just saw that. I am sorry for whoever has him at QB, unless it ddec. :alien:

Also, your team is on fire today! If I am going to lose, this is the way I like it to happen to a team that is just having a record week. Congrats!

Also, your team is on fire today! If I am going to lose, this is the way I like it to happen to a team that is just having a record week. Congrats!
Don't worry, its not me. Somehow I passed on him at #1.

just great. The first time ever I put my trust in a cowboy and this is what happens.

While not in your league, I do. So I'll take your sympathy anyway. The sad thing is now I have to choose between cousins and Winston. After today I may just give Jamis a chance. Have to look at next weeks matchup with the Bucs. I know Washington has the Giants Thursday night.

Thanks! That Niners/Steelers game was pretty crazy. Can't believe all the points that came out of that.

Looks like I need to start Bortles in L2 from now on bc Philly looks putrid

Harbaughpacalypse is upon you owns him with... wait for it... Derek Carr as his backup (on that note, Carr put up 21 today so far)

Matt Ryan is always up for sale in League 1 though...

Harbaughpacalypse is upon you owns him with... wait for it... Derek Carr as his backup (on that note, Carr put up 21 today so far)

Matt Ryan is always up for sale in League 1 though...

Haha, I have a couple of solid QB's. Time to send a trade offer.

Tough to lose Romo but Tyrod Taylor is available Brian.

Ugh, Sam Bradford and Ryan Mathews for me tonight.

I feel the pain...I've put up like 30 points so far.

My bench out scores my starters every week so far
Stupid Joe Flacco is making me nervous.

Back