Week 15: The Playoffs - THP Fantasy Football

Luckily first place gets awarded with the tougher matchup lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for pooping on my team. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I won 9 in a row to get into the 4th spot but my streak may be coming to an end ha ha.

Both matchups can certainly go anyway that seed number means nothing. Fupresti and yourself were steamrolling toward that 4 spot, you got the spot, but either team could have been a higher seed with a friendlier schedule, you guys put up points every week! Best of luck in the coming weeks, I think this will be a tight two weeks leading to a champ!

Somehow my rag tag team hit a Hail Mary and made the playoffs in League 5. Had my best week of the year last week to get in, but, now have to face the #1 seed. On paper, it's a huge mis-match. It'll take another season best week, but, it's the playoffs--anything can happen. LOL Pretty happy, though, to make it to the playoffs for the first time in THP Fantasy Football. This 16 Team format is really hard.

Made the playoffs, but not liking the way my team has been performing the last couple of weeks.

Somehow my rag tag team hit a Hail Mary and made the playoffs in League 5. Had my best week of the year last week to get in, but, now have to face the #1 seed. On paper, it's a huge mis-match. It'll take another season best week, but, it's the playoffs--anything can happen. LOL Pretty happy, though, to make it to the playoffs for the first time in THP Fantasy Football. This 16 Team format is really hard.

I hear ya. I pulled out 3rd in my first year despite having no RBs all year until some late trades. Don’t think my RBs have combined for 20points all year. Probably should have done better even as I had 2nd most points for, but also 2nd most against. So I’m optimistic I can stay competitive.

L5 is as follows. Congrats to those that made the playoffs. And you're all lucky I got off to a late start. :D
9915593d8dda39d2319fef8599eeff6a.jpg

ec5bab9800b978ac66ada2dafb2bbb28.jpg

Man those standings were tight in L5!

Going to be a good one buddy. My team has been solid but I have over managed a few weeks and it had cost me wins. I really wish Watson didn't get hurt all those weeks back. Like you said it is the playoffs so anything can happen. Good luck man

Some bounces one way or the other is the difference between getting in, not making it, and going to win it all. Our matchups were close, I almost beat crest earlier, what could have been! Good luck!

ec5bab9800b978ac66ada2dafb2bbb28.jpg

Man those standings were tight in L5!

They really were. Lots of teams still in the running down the home stretch. Too bad my team fell flat in the last two weeks.

They really were. Lots of teams still in the running down the home stretch. Too bad my team fell flat in the last two weeks.

I still unhealthily ruminate on what would have been this year if only David Johnson (1st round pick) & Dalvin Cook (3rd round) didn't get hurt so early. My team would have been insane!!

And after 3 points, my rb1 gore is apparently out with knee injury. Of course.

back for a few more hopefully

Last edited:
Sounds like Kyle Rudolph won't be playing, that's not what I needed at all.

Meh 5 points out Denver D not the start I was hoping for...

Big night tonight for me with 3 players going including 2 of my best vs 1 for Mike Dean. A good night I have a chance, a dud and I'm toast

Week 15: The Playoffs - THP Fantasy Football

Big night tonight for me with 3 players going including 2 of my best vs 1 for Mike Dean. A good night I have a chance, a dud and I'm toast

Eliterate had TY go Thursday and got 6.5. He has two going tonight (wr & te) so hopefully I won’t be down too much going into Sunday as all my guys play then.

Sitting fairly comfortable, anything can happen but my opponent had some unfortunate QB issues with Wentz going down. Unless something crazy happens it looks like I’m headed to the Finals in League 1.

Love sports gambling of all forms. I don’t give a whit about todays games since my cowboys are already out of it, but will watch bc I need Alex Smith to tank, and the Chicago RB to fail :)

Marvin Jones had a decent game for me today and Gordon is having a great game so far. So far so good.

TD Hunt!!

And another TD

Dodged 2 wr and a te from my opponent today. He totaled 26.5 & not bad considering. Tomorrow will be fun

Feeling like I'm toast already. Down 7 to 34.5 already.

Dodged 2 wr and a te from my opponent today. He totaled 26.5 & not bad considering. Tomorrow will be fun
Not bad, Mike had Hunt with 35.5 and almost outscored 3 of my players even with Gordon having a good game. Mike is projected to score 130 now, lol

Not bad, Mike had Hunt with 35.5 and almost outscored 3 of my players even with Gordon having a good game. Mike is projected to score 130 now, lol
I doubt I crack a hundy

Back