Week 15: The Playoffs - THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 1 is here. Congrats all that made it.

League 4:
Looks like a 3 way tie for #1 seed in playoffs. I win the tie breaker by 13 points over Mike G and I will face Jdtox in round 1 while Mike faces Eliterate.
f2adba4eb625bbbd9013066d373ea47c.jpg

Also the return of Aaron Rodgers who I traded for the week he got hurt

6-8.....so you're saying I'm out of it?

League 1 playoffs look like this:

262234c773cdf43ac93059f1a1f38f03.jpg

League 4:
Looks like a 3 way tie for #1 seed in playoffs. I win the tie breaker by 13 points over Mike G and I will face Jdtox in round 1 while Mike faces Eliterate.
f2adba4eb625bbbd9013066d373ea47c.jpg

I gave it the old college try to get to first place. Should be a fun playoffs

I gave it the old college try to get to first place. Should be a fun playoffs

Luckily first place gets awarded with the tougher matchup lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckily first place gets awarded with the tougher matchup lol

I'm projected to lose by 16, I'm thinking it will be more like 40. Of course you get Aaron Rodgers back this week, why not. I was exiting first round no matter if I finished 1st or 4th anyways, just bummed I have to lose to Ohio again. :alien:

Love that having 2 ties comes in handy in the win % column haha

Finished 12-2 in league 5. Just had my 2nd loss of the season. Now is when they matter the most.

Playoff time! Both of us are projected over 100 so should be a good matchup. Hope Ertz plays.

I'm projected to lose by 16, I'm thinking it will be more like 40. Of course you get Aaron Rodgers back this week, why not. I was exiting first round no matter if I finished 1st or 4th anyways, just bummed I have to lose to Ohio again. :alien:

Oh here we go. U will win by 20. And not sure I can roll dice with Rodgers yet

Oh here we go. U will win by 20. And not sure I can roll dice with Rodgers yet

Haha it is the playoffs and anything can happen I suppose, just happy to be here

9-5 was only good for the 5 spot in L3, should have dealt D Murray instead of M Ingram.

Best of luck to all the playoff teams!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Good luck all those who made it!

I was sure those two ties were going to cost me in the end with how competitive L4 was. I'm glad they ended up helping.

Finished the regular season with the second best record 10-4 and most points scored. Time to do work this week!

This season was a real head scratcher for me: good luck to the playoff teams!!

L5 is as follows. Congrats to those that made the playoffs. And you're all lucky I got off to a late start. :D
9915593d8dda39d2319fef8599eeff6a.jpg

I got steam rolled this year. Good luck to those who made it!

Didn't quite make it. Finished strong winning four of my last five to finish 8-6 and 4th in points scored, but that was only good enough for the 7th seed. League 1 was tough.

L2 playoffs.

21a02f5839af2f3e238fa84db26fad8c.jpg

My participation ribbon looks great. Ugh. Another year is over.

Sitting at 12-2 and the #1 overall seed in League 3. Looking forward to some fun matchup(s)

L2 playoffs.

21a02f5839af2f3e238fa84db26fad8c.jpg

Thanks for posting that Dart. I planned to do it but hadn't gotten to it yet.

Back