Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Also, I just checked my team. 3 flex guys on the bench who have 10+ points.

In good news, that means I've put together the depth I wanted through trades. It's just that I need to pick the right guys to play.

Dalton and Crabtree have 40 points sitting on my bench.

Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Dalton and Crabtree have 40 points sitting on my bench.

I have 95.5 points on my bench...

Edit: 99 now. Woof.

Very interesting week.
Lots of low scoring, but a few guys were absolute juggernauts.
GG scored over 90 and lost, but would be leading all but 3 teams in League 1.

Depth is once again going to be a big one this year as the injuries continue to mount.

Down 4.5
He has decker

I have luck and ivory.

If i dont win im quitting FF

Liking my team...time to add one more piece to the puzzle and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now down 6...matthews coming alive in garbage time

I have 95.5 points on my bench...

Edit: 99 now. Woof.

Who the heck do you have on your roster?

Very interesting week.
Lots of low scoring, but a few guys were absolute juggernauts.
GG scored over 90 and lost, but would be leading all but 3 teams in League 1.

Depth is once again going to be a big one this year as the injuries continue to mount.

She ran into a buzzsaw this weekend, nothing you can do when that happens.

I have a few more guys going if I get to 90 and lose it is what it is.

My bench is Flacco, Crabtree, Torrey Smith, and Travis Benjamin.

Flacco got 0 points last week. Crabtree didn't do anything, Torrey smith only got me like 1.5 points last week, and liked Roddy White this week over Benjamin because I didn't trust Manziel. All 4 are over 20 points. None of them going into the week were projected much at all. Sub 10 for all of the WR's and Flacco was projected 8 points less than Brees. Killing me though.

Lol garbage time does me in...now down 15.5 after being up .5 a few minutes ago

I'm at 104 and still have Jimmy Graham going, but looks like it's enough for the victory against Amol, who had 96.5, with both our defenses laying goose eggs. It moves me to 2-0, but still need to tweak a few spots. I also lucked out that A. Robinson was on the bench against me. 30 points, wow.

She ran into a buzzsaw this weekend, nothing you can do when that happens.

I have a few more guys going if I get to 90 and lose it is what it is.
I ran into a total buzzsaw. Kendall Wright went down early in the first. Lamar Miller got hurt in the 3rd quarter, and while Julio Jones put up 19.5, he didn't score a TD so that's less points there too.

But kudos to ASN, his team showed up today. He has 126 and still has Gore tomorrow night. Impressive performance from his guys.

Man did I get smoked this week. I'm not sure Aaron Rodgers can do anywhere near enough to bail me out of this mess.

That just went from a sure thing to a fierce battle.
2 straight weeks of big leads blown quick.

I need the 2014 version of luck to show up

Man did I get smoked this week. I'm not sure Aaron Rodgers can do anywhere near enough to bail me out of this mess.
Wow, I just looked at your match up. That is rough having 2 players put up negative points and your opponent have Jamaal Charles put up 16 even with 2 fumbles.

Wow, I just looked at your match up. That is rough having 2 players put up negative points and your opponent have Jamaal Charles put up 16 even with 2 fumbles.

Such is the joy of Fantasy Football

Romo done.

Jameis Winston.....show time!

Well I'm feeling ok about my chances. Emart is done with 67 and I am at 52 with Lynch, Cobb, Allen, Crosby and Colts D to go.

Might just pull the Colts D if it's too close. Haha

So Jones against Seattle or Hilton tomorrow night? I'm down big and would need a massive game from either to catch up.

I think Hilton has the better chance at 30+ even though that's VERY unlikely.

Back