2017 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Callaway and Odyssey Short Game Package

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2017 THP Holiday Cheer continues today with Day 3 and what a prize pack that is up for grabs. This is the annual contest event that is the celebration of the THP online community. Eight years ago, THP hosted its first Holiday Cheer event, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

Callaway and Odyssey Short Game
The Day 3 prize pack is being called Make Your Short Game Better

The winner will receive a brand new set of Callaway MD3 wedges in the loft of your choosing, as well as an Odyssey O-Works putter in your favorite shape and 2 dozen Callaway Chrome Soft golf balls.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/2017-thp-holiday-cheer-day-3-callaway-odyssey-short-game-package/

Callaway-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
The link seems to be wrong while viewing in Tapatalk

Well, this is can't miss. I've been reading O-Works reviews here on THP and am real tempted by the insert. Add MD3 wedges, Chromesofts and I'd be an ecstatic obedt. This is a fantastic giveaway.

Great prize pack JB, I'm in....thanks.

• Admin
Awesome Holiday Cheer this year again THP is doing work!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, this doesn't suck! Killer package.

THP is killing it this year with the Holiday Cheer! I can't beleive there is even more to come!

Damn, this doesn't suck! Killer package.

Its kind of crazy when you start adding up the dollars.
$129 each for wedges, $200 for the putter and $65 for 2 dozen balls on sale.

Not a bad little prize pack.

Holy smokes that's a really big prize package! I'm sitting good in those areas so I'll sit it out but someones in for a great prize.

The THP Holiday Cheer train keeps rolling down the tracks! This prize pack is insane!

Another fantastic prize package here, another - Wow!

Wow another great prize pack - entered

2017 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Callaway and Odyssey Short Game Package

Great prize!

Also, Tapatalk is the direct reason why I’m not more active lately, it’s an absolute nightmare to use. I don’t have time to break out a computer at night and can’t usually check in on the work computer. I miss THP...

Great prize!

Also, Tapatalk is the direct reason why I’m not more active lately, it’s an absolute nightmare to use. I don’t have time to break out a computer at night and can’t usually check in on the work computer. I miss THP...

Tapatalk works quite well browsing threads, but for those that do not like it, the forum can be accessed from safari as well.

Tapatalk works quite well browsing threads, but for those that do not like it, the forum can be accessed from safari as well.

Sorry to hijack the thread, I’ve found it doesn’t work well at all browsing and have been inundated with ads, slow scrolling and crashes. Could be my phone, but just wanted to express that I miss THP, that’s all.

I’ll try through Safari.

Sorry to hijack the thread, I’ve found it doesn’t work well at all browsing and have been inundated with ads, slow scrolling and crashes. Could be my phone, but just wanted to express that I miss THP, that’s all.

I’ll try through Safari.

Sorry to hear about that TUT. You can upgrade Tapatalk (nothing to do with THP) and it eliminates the ads. slow scrolling and crashes can be handled with their customer service as I have not encountered that. Hope it works for you.

This is an awesome prize pack, but, I'm all in at the moment with Cleveland CBX wedges. So, I'll pass on this one, as I would rather see someone win this that will actually game them. Good luck, all.

In for a chance to win this incredible prize pack!

Gr8 pack right here! Entered and fingers crossed ?

Another awesome prize. My entry is in good luck all

My entry is in

The putter would be gifted to Jen for her bag, but the wedges and balls would most definitely be staying in mine

Good luck everyone

Another awesome giveaway!

THP is killing it with the holiday cheer prize packs!

Back