2013 last blood drawn

2013 last blood drawn

• Tiger

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Phil

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say Phil, if either. Because there are way too many people already drinking the Tiger Koolaid. I'll try something else. lol

Yes, with an explanation!

Doesn't show up as an option, but if Phil hasn't won in 4 seasons, and is another year older... doesn't seem likely with lots of talented golfers in the field each week.

Tiger... I honestly hope he makes it through 2018 without another surgery.

I would love to see both of them win, but to say that both are on the downhill side of their career is putting it rather mildly.

Doesn't show up as an option, but if Phil hasn't won in 4 seasons, and is another year older... doesn't seem likely with lots of talented golfers in the field each week.

Tiger... I honestly hope he makes it through 2018 without another surgery.

I would love to see both of them win, but to say that both are on the downhill side of their career is putting it rather mildly.

Fair point.

Odds are stacked against both of them.

Phil has come so close that it is not out of the realm of possibility.

The good news is that we get to watch both of them all year (hopefully!)

Fair point.

Odds are stacked against both of them.

Phil has come so close that it is not out of the realm of possibility.

The good news is that we get to watch both of them all year (hopefully!)

Yeah, I am not counting on Tiger playing a full slate, it will be limited to specific tournaments at certain venues (as it should be). I hope he makes it through healthy, and if he is contending, than that is all gravy. The game is so much more fun with both of them playing well.

I really hope Phil gets a win this year, especially the US Open

I think it will be Tiger. He’s healthier than he has been in a long time and for now he appears to be more motivated than he has been in a long time!!

What I’d love to see if them both in the final group on any Sunday. Odds are pretty slim, but would be pretty awesome to watch.

I'm in the neither camp, but I would pick Phil. I hope both can have a healthy 2018 season.

I think Tiger wants it more.

I think Tiger simply because, well he's Tiger Woods! You can never count him out and I have a feeling we will see something special before he is done.

I think Phil is gradually degrading and can't see him winning much anymore. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

We have a winner....!!!! Good time for a bump!

I think Tiger will win in 2018 and win early. Phil seems to be pressing a bit and I think his struggles will continue until he leaves for the Champions Tour.

Boy was I wrong about Phil. Glad to see it though.

Back