What 2018 Golf Tournament are you going to?

rozo22

Reaction score
Handicap
Many of us on here visit tournaments each year so wanted to see what tourney's folks already have plans to visit? Currently, I am planning on attending the Ally Challenge in Grand Blanc, MI the former home of the Buick Open. It's a Champions Event, but will be good to have tournament golf back in Michigan.

Was luck the past couple years with having the US Open and PGA in Wisconsin, no such luck to attend those in 18 (at the moment anyway).

The Memorial Tournament, it's the only one I've ever been to.

My usual go-to's are the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-AM and the Safeway Open in Napa

Bay Hill for sure, possibly Copperhead.

Memorial- usually only go to the Pro Am, but may venture into the weekend rounds this year. (I usually prefer to play that weekend as the courses are generally dead because everyone is at the Memorial lol)

Dell Match Play here in Austin. May venture up for the last tourney at Colonial as well.

Planning on the LPGA Championship since it's down the street from my house. And the Web.com Rust Oleum Championship as well. That was a lot of fun last year.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I hope to make it to the Bridgestone Invitational this year after missing it last year. Maybe the DAP Championship as well.

I am thinking it will probably be just the LPGA WIT Championship at the Brickyard next year. No plans to see another tournament next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I wish I could say the masters but for the 5th year in a row, I didn’t get the lottery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PGA Championship

Hopefully the Travelers

Probably the Tour Championship. Still praying for a chance at the Masters one year

I wish I could say the masters but for the 5th year in a row, I didn’t get the lottery!

Same here. I think its been longer than 5 years.

I'm hoping for the Morgan cup and/or the Granddady

2018 NCAA Men's Championships @ Karsten Creek

Probably none as a spectator. Likely only the ones I play in.

Farmers Insurance Open then to Georgia for the Masters

5th Year in a row for the Valspar Championship at The Copperhead course. Thursday eaaaaaaaarly AM only.

The Memorial Tournament. Volunteer for the Pro-Am and then watch a couple other days with the free tickets they give to volunteers.

I'll be at The Masters on SUNDAY!

I'll be at the Colonial in Fort Worth, maybe the Byron Nelson in Dallas and I already got tickets to the 100th PGA championship in St Louis.

Considering its been announced that this Could be the last year for the Bridgestone invitational @ Firestone.....i should probably get over there again. Strong ponder on one or two others maybe as well.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I'm sure I'll do the Bass Pro Legends of Golf again (Branson) and hopefully attend the PGA Championship too (STL).

Back