Pro Wrestling Thread

That was a great match. Love the ladies getting more time now. HHH is doing some great things imo, now I just need someone to kick Rollins a$$.

And that's why he's so great haha.

Not sure who looks older right now: Sting or Taker

And that's why he's so great haha.

Not sure who looks older right now: Sting or Taker

Taker, he wears less make up and doesn't hide it as well.

Yeah Taker looks old and run down. Sting looks good except his hair.... Looks like a tupe flopping around. Great Raw tonight though. Pumped for the new Wyatt member. Bray, Brock, and Kevin Owens are the only 3 that keep me watching closely.

Foooooore!

Banks/Bayley match of the year and it's not even close, IMO.
Have never been into or actually watched an entire woman's match until that match. I would have to agree on match of the year

This would get you pumped up for sure!

Snooka! Say it ain't so

Lineup for Night of Champions looks solid. Cena vs Rollins is always good. Looking for Owens to win the IC belt off Ryback. And of course my favorite of all time Sting, would love to see him win but not if it means Sheamus cashing in immediately and winning.

I think with Sheamus having no booked match at NoC, it is a near lock he cashes in MITB on Sunday. But they have had that result in not winning the title before. Personally I think that if Rollins holds onto the title after Sting's match, Sheamus will cash in successfully. But it would be too big a moment for Sting to have him lose it minutes later. Sting wins and he holds it for at least a little bit I believe.

I think with Sheamus having no booked match at NoC, it is a near lock he cashes in MITB on Sunday. But they have had that result in not winning the title before. Personally I think that if Rollins holds onto the title after Sting's match, Sheamus will cash in successfully. But it would be too big a moment for Sting to have him lose it minutes later. Sting wins and he holds it for at least a little bit I believe.
Sorry, i just skimmed over this thread quickly, did you say Sting? As in like 50 yr old + Sting? Jeez.... What's he still doing wrestling?

Sheamus won't succeed. Sting will hold it for 1 ppv or lose it during a big match on Raw simply for the fact wcw lost the Monday night war and the face of the company looses on a Monday night.

Anyone else watching night of champions?

Don't know what happened to Sting but dude almost collapsed.

Gotta love that Sting waited all these years to go to WWE to never win a match. I really think that was a work last night when the 'doctor' checked on him during the match. He took the table bump like a champ though.

Gotta love that Sting waited all these years to go to WWE to never win a match. I really think that was a work last night when the 'doctor' checked on him during the match. He took the table bump like a champ though.

Ironically someone retweeted "sting" seriously hurt I thought it was the singer, but it was the wrestler... the link took me to some wrestling page

"Sting's injury was legitimate and we're trying to get more information on it. The early reports we have is that the injury was significant"

Ironically someone retweeted "sting" seriously hurt I thought it was the singer, but it was the wrestler... the link took me to some wrestling page

"Sting's injury was legitimate and we're trying to get more information on it. The early reports we have is that the injury was significant"

He caught one heck of a second wind last night after that. His head snapped back pretty hard when he went into the corner though. Hope he's ok. The guy is 50+ years old after all. haha

He caught one heck of a second wind last night after that. His head snapped back pretty hard when he went into the corner though. Hope he's ok. The guy is 50+ years old after all. haha
it's pro-wrestling so many possibilities but 50+ doing those stunts is crazy

For 56 years old I was impressed with Sting last night took some big bumps. Looked good flying off the ropes to the outside. His moves were smooth as well.

New Day is my favorite thing going on WWE right now. So entertaining.

I hope they give Kane one last short run with the title before he retires. He's turned everything they've thrown at him into something at least semi-successful. I've been enjoying his dual-personality lately although it does reek of the TNA Joseph Park/Abyss storyline from a while back.

Lesnar/Taker was awesome. Not a fan of the Wyatt thing at the end. Both cage matches were awesome. Del Rio was a nice surprise and he and Colter will be awesome together.

A friend and I are looking at survivor series tickets in ATL next month. I've never been to a live event. Might have to check it out.

Del Rio taking the title was a shock. Nobody even knew he was returning. Very well done by wwe keeping that a secret even from the bloggers. Also I am guessing this plus Tyler Breeze getting the call up means Ziggler won't be turning heel like many had speculated.

So clearly we are going to have the reunion of the brothers of destruction to face the Wyatt family but who are the other two to join them?

EDIT: I knew Cena was taking a leave of absence. The surprise is not that the title switched last night, but that Del Rio got it.

Last edited:
Back