2018 PGA Show - THP Style

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many of our long time readers know, the PGA Merchandise Show each January is an industry show packed with each company showing off their latest goods and the THP Golf coverage of it has been on the cutting edge of new innovations for the last 10 years. Too many firsts to list, but this year might take it to a whole new level.

For the first time ever, THP Readers will be able to hear about the equipment, from one of the foremost authorities on golf equipment in the world. While there will be tons of content both during and post show, THP will be taking a different approach than in year's past. Last year you saw the first ever episodic content and our staff were amazing bringing you the best of the best in 5 easy to digest episodes (totaling over 1 full hour of content). This year we will take a slightly different approach and we think THPers are really going to enjoy what comes from it.

There will be plenty of THP TV from the show, including a wrap up report each day dissecting in detail some of the most talked about items from the show floor. There will be answers to your questions, straight from the mind of research and development and there will be post show coverage of all of your favorite brands.

Joining the THP Staff for the PGA Show will be Michael Vrska. Michael will able to answer the questions you want to know and has been one of the most respected people in golf innovation for over 15 years including positions as Global Innovation Director, Director of Product Development and more. You can follow him on Twitter @vgolfman and obviously during the PGA Show, right here on THP.

We are excited about the opportunity to present something that has never been done before and we expect everybody to enjoy the fruits of the labor. Michael and the THP Staff in attendance, together, should offer insight that is extremely unique and very different. There will be a lot more coming soon about this and how THPers can be involved in the action.

Wow, bringing Vrska on board is incredible! Can't wait to see what THP and Vrska bring together.

Awesome. The PGA Show is always a fun follow.

Awesome! Can't wait to follow along again this year.

This sounds awesome! How will THP'ers submit questions? Will it be live?

• Admin
Wow, THP pulling out all the stops.

Wow that's awesome! Michael is great and super personable online it seems. Looking forward to it even more now!!

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

TV watching will dip severely during this. It's awesome THP has gotten Vrska onboard. Huge win.

This a great! There's no doubt that Michael will bring the PGA Show information up a notch, on top of the already awesome THP knowledge bombs!

THP going big time! I like it!

How amazing, can't wait to see this amazing new way of coverage, bring it on!

Can’t wait! Great news !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez! That’s one of the sharpiest people in the industry giving us insight. Thank you for always raising the bar.

Well, that's pretty damn awesome! Looking forward to following the coverage!

I'm looking forward to:

PGA Wars Episode II: Wardy Strikes Back

"A small band of rebels join up with industry giant, vgolfman, to continue the hunt for No Taper Larry, and get the revenge they've been seeking for the past 12 months."

Oh wow this is incredible!

Vrska is my club design hero. If he were to design a toilet paper holder I would buy 7. I trust this man lol.

Oh wow this is incredible!

Vrska is my club design hero. If he were to invent a toilet paper holder I would buy 7. I trust this man lol.

How much would you be willing to pay for a toilet paper holder... I can make that happen.

How much would you be willing to pay for a toilet paper holder... I can make that happen.

Sky's the limit...but it's gotta be forged hehe.

That's great news! Vrska is gonna be an awesome addition to the THP coverage this year, really looking forward to more details and the eventual coverage!

Niccceeee!!!!!!!!!

Vrska doing interviews might be a tech person’s dream. The conversation they could have..

This should be good!!! Great addition to the content for sure.

THP coverage is always amazing and will be taken to another level with Vrska's contributions! And really looking forward to the fact I will be able to follow it live this year instead of having to catch up on many, many pages at night after work like I have always had to.

And I thought last year's coverage was phenomenal !!

Back