The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Congrats Taylor and Dean.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Congrats ddec and TH !!

Congrats to the both of you! Very cool to be selected for such an awesome experience!

By the end of the week the team will be complete. Can't believe it.

Im not...But thinking of this event helps.
Thats okay though, nobody puts baby in a corner...No ddec, you are not baby.

thanks for not calling me baby. That would make things weird. I prefer to be called The Talent.

thanks for not calling me baby. That would make things weird. I prefer to be called The Talent.

You'll always be baby to me.

Wait...

THE FREAKING GRANDADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that make Taylor baby then?

Does that make Taylor baby then?

No way. Although if he keeps losing weight and shows up at this thing like I think he will, we can call him Champion!

No way. Although if he keeps losing weight and shows up at this thing like I think he will, we can call him Champion!

Count on it. 35+ down since all this started, shooting for another 15-20 by December.

Welcome aboard to the MFGrandaddy!!! JB it's gonna be great having you a part of Team Redemption!
PhillyV, tried to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full... CLEAR SOME SPACE BROTHA!!
Congrats, my man. Happy for you!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Team is taking shape, and the final two will be announced soon. Looking forward to calling them all CHAMPIONS... (def not baby, that would be weird)

Count on it. 35+ down since all this started, shooting for another 15-20 by December.
That's seriously impressive. Can't wait to see all the work you have done in person. We are all going to roll into the grandaddy in peak fighting shape!

I will be joining you in the loss column. I should hit sub 180 by this event and my goals of losing it all before then are taking shape.

I'm trying to join you, but good lord I love homemade tortillas...

That's some solid work! Congrats and keep at it! good luck bud

I'm STILL smiling.
#TeamRedemption is shaping up nicely. The #ZooCrew are a nice bunch. I almost feel sorry for them. Oh well, #redemption must happen!

Congrats ddec, TH and of course JB for making it into the MF'n Grandaddy of them all!!!

Where's the link for the next contest?!?! I want this!!! After hitting so well in my scramble I want it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats and good luck on hitting your goals guys! Grandaddy prep! Such a great team! I feel the love!

Back