The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang Philly, sorry to hear that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Cancer just sucks. Hate that Philly

Wow that really sucks. Pulling for your friend phil

Brain tumors hit too close to home for me...so sorry for your friend and you. Thoughts and prayers both your ways.

Sorry to hear this PhillyV. My thoughts are with you both

So sorry to hear the Philly. Cancer sucks something fierce.

A friend of mine is in a battle i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy. He was in the Army for about 20 months when he started having serious headaches and decided he was going to try to just bear through it and hopefully it went away. After about a month of headaches so bad it would cause him to get sick, he went and saw a doctor and thats when things took a turn. They found a cancerous tumor on his brain and operated on him immediately. They removed 95% of the tumor but couldnt get it all because it had started to root itself in his brain. Through radiation they thought they had killed it off and he was in remission. Fast forward a month to yesterday and his sister just posted on FaceBook that not only did the cancer come back, it had spread to his lungs. 25 freaking years old. No one should have to fight like this just to see tomorrow. Eff cancer

Sorry to hear that brother. I had a really good friend from College go through this exact same thing and started the exact same way. It sucks. But best of wishes and good like to your friend. Cancer is the worst.

Thanks fellas. Just wish there was more i could say to him other than keep fighting and im praying for him. Doesnt feel like enough at all.

Thanks fellas. Just wish there was more i could say to him other than keep fighting and im praying for him. Doesnt feel like enough at all.

I know how you feel. Not much you can do unfortunately. Just keep up communication and keep being a good friend. Sometimes that's the most helpful part. You'd be shocked how much positive morale and friends around can help someone fighting, and a simple reason to smile/laugh every now and then is awesome medicine.

sorry to hear that PhillyV.

Sitting in my hotel in Mexico last night trying to get the internet to load a page so I can do my Grandaddy entry. For 3 and a half hours. Fail. Sigh.

A friend of mine is in a battle i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy. He was in the Army for about 20 months when he started having serious headaches and decided he was going to try to just bear through it and hopefully it went away. After about a month of headaches so bad it would cause him to get sick, he went and saw a doctor and thats when things took a turn. They found a cancerous tumor on his brain and operated on him immediately. They removed 95% of the tumor but couldnt get it all because it had started to root itself in his brain. Through radiation they thought they had killed it off and he was in remission. Fast forward a month to yesterday and his sister just posted on FaceBook that not only did the cancer come back, it had spread to his lungs. 25 freaking years old. No one should have to fight like this just to see tomorrow. Eff cancer

Sorry to hear that PhillyV. My wife's best friend is going through a cancer battle right now also. They found it in her lymph nodes on her neck. They were able to remove a majority of it but being that it was so close to a nerve, she now has paralysis on one side of her face. She's going through radiation and chemo now but they have a positive outlook for it. 30 years old and her and her husband just adopted a child last year. It really puts things in to perspective. Cancer definitely sucks.

I showed my new mgr our departments online solution for project mgt, which includes sections for risks, issues, tasks, milestones, etc.
Today he sent us template in Word and Excel for to keep track of those items. EFF ME!

A couple houses and mine have fallen victim to some A holes who don't respect other people's property.

Neighbors had flat tires, tore up yards, my house had keys broken off in every damn lock on the house!
So when my son came home today he couldn't get in.
Police and locksmith called.

My house has a video surveillance system, I'm sure the police will like watching the video.

Oh man. Breaking off keys in the locks. That's a new one for me.

It's very sad the lack of respect some people have these days.

In my day having your house TP'd was considered vandalized.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I have today and tomorrow left before a 5 day weekend and the boss drops a pile of work on me, FML, looks like I will be working on vacation, again.

Spent the last 2 hours in a stupid meeting. ugh

Philly, I am so sorry to hear that man. I lost my grandfather to brain cancer. eff cancer

I think I may have screwed something up in my bad knee today at the gym. I had a little jolt of pain shoot through it while using a leg exercise machine. Still a little gimpy tonight. I'm about to ice it down and see how it feels in the a.m.

I think I may have screwed something up in my bad knee today at the gym. I had a little jolt of pain shoot through it while using a leg exercise machine. Still a little gimpy tonight. I'm about to ice it down and see how it feels in the a.m.
That's not good OG. Take care of that leg! Hoping it's nothing serious.

I'm in the exact same place right now Philly. Boy does it suck looking a friend in the face when you know it might be the last time to see them.

My buddy Nick is still fighting like hell. What looked like less than 7days left last week and now it might be two weeks or more. Had a full blockage suddenly clear. He won't give up which is so typical of the way he's always been!

I'm in the exact same place right now Philly. Boy does it suck looking a friend in the face when you know it might be the last time to see them.

My buddy Nick is still fighting like hell. What looked like less than 7days left last week and now it might be two weeks or more. Had a full blockage suddenly clear. He won't give up which is so typical of the way he's always been!

I feel for you and your buddy dude. The crappiest thing about it is he's in California with his family so there's just about nothing I can do for him

oh man brother. Hope it's nothing serious and its better tomorrow.

Wow Barry. Nick sure is a fighter. I say good for him kicking the Sh!$ out of this disease to the very end.

I feel for you and your buddy dude. The crappiest thing about it is he's in California with his family so there's just about nothing I can do for him
I feel so powerless. Such a crazy week emotion wise. I feel guilty enjoying anything right now knowing what he's going through. I'm sure you are in the same boat. Just totally sucks!

Man do I hate cancer. T&Ps to you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back