Titleist CB Forged 716 Irons Preview

Good looking clubs but don't think I got the gem to play these consistently

Super interested in these sticks. I've never really got along that well with Titleist gear but the tungsten weights in these are really intriguing.

Same here, I really do want to spend some time with them in a rather large way.

TUNGSTEN!

I'm loving the Bridgestone J15 CBs but if they added tungsten in the heel and toe that would be over the top amazing. I think that's going to elevate the performance in the Titleist CBs for a lot of folks.

Love me some tungsten.

They look like I20's.

Also LOL ^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uuuggghhh must resist!

Really loving my s55's but I think the CB's with ctapers might be sooooo gooooodddd!

Been thinking about these a bit.

I agree. I don't think they are too busy, but I prefer the 712 and 714 versions off initial pictures.

Looks can change a lot though when actually having the clubs in hand, so I'll save full judgement until then.

I still say the 712 MB were the best looking iron they ever made and I'm still bitter I sold my set

Why? XR Pro love wearing off?

It's in a THPers blood to constantly ponder. We love new and shiny

Why? XR Pro love wearing off?

Nah, XR Pros are staying in the bag but I would be lying if I wasnt thinking about something a bit less hot and with the addition of the tungsten these might be just forgiving enough to play around with.

It's in a THPers blood to constantly ponder. We love new and shiny
Lol! You have no idea who you're talking to. I'm the textbook definition of a club ho. If I don't go two months without buying a new club people here get worried.

Nah, XR Pros are staying in the bag but I would be lying if I wasnt thinking about something a bit less hot and with the addition of the tungsten these might be just forgiving enough to play around with.

I hear ya. The AP2s look sexy to me, but don't think I'm going to do anything about irons right now unless it's the MP25s or the new Apex.

I just ordered a set! I have no idea when they will be delivered though. November?

I love the look of these babies, I'm afraid I don't have the game for it, but holding them today.. Let's say it was really hard not to buy them on the spot..

A man of your stature.....no problem

Price tag ain't the nicest lol

Order through Discount Dans. Just got a price quote for 4 tmb and 5-pw in the mb with kbs c taper s+ shafts for $999. Includes tax and shipping as well.

A man of your stature.....no problem
That's now that's funny.
Order through Discount Dans. Just got a price quote for 4 tmb and 5-pw in the mb with kbs c taper s+ shafts for $999. Includes tax and shipping as well.
Damn that's actually really good pricing!

I took mine out today for the first time. So far I really like them

Back