Pop tarts toast or not to toast

Owensborogolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
My wife can’t get over the fact that I don’t toast my tarts. She says they’re made to be toasted that’s why they’re called pop tarts. I love ‘em right out of the pack, cold love that taste of un-toasted goodness ( I’ve also been questioned about my mental status in my love for certain MRE meals). So friends to toast or not to toast that is the question!

I prefer them toasted, but don't mind eating them right out of the pack if necessary.

Can't eat them either way. My stomach can't handle them!!

I don't eat them any longer but when I did it was always just out of the pack.

Take the cherry or strawberry and dip into Cool Whip....so damn good!

I'll eat both, I like them lightly toasted, but don't like them browned at all. Microwaved is honestly really good as well.

Can go either way but prefer them toasted.

Either way, but toasts is better.

Preference is for toasted but you can't go wrong with pop tarts

I prefer them not toasted. My kids like them hot, but I eat them right out of the package

I prefer them toasted, but the vending machine in the OR has them chilled, and I demolish those as well

Toasted. That sweet hot goodness is the way to go.

Finally got away from the typical plain strawberry or frosting strawberry and tried the smores kind. Wow.

Toasted!!

I prefer them toasted, but don't mind eating them right out of the pack if necessary.

Same same. Toasted is delightful, but they are delicious right out of that foil pouch.

Always Toast.

Wife however, does not.

I do not toast

I prefer mine toasted, but as others have mentioned, in a pinch buying them from a vending machine, then right out of the package is fine.

At home- throw em in the toaster. At work or on the go- out of the pouch is just fine.

No toast for sure. Right out of the package

Been a long time since I had one. But always went with untoasted.

I'm fine with them either way, but prefer toasted/warmed. Probably 90% of the time, though, I just grab them and go, and eat them right out of the package.

I'll eat both, I like them lightly toasted, but don't like them browned at all. Microwaved is honestly really good as well.

Microwaved. Hmmm??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smores pop tarts, toasted then dipped in milk until they become soggy. Weird, I know.

On the rare occasions I have a pop tart, it depends on if I'm in any sort of hurry or not. If I'm in a hurry - no toast. If I have time, or am not going anywhere, then definitely my preference is to toast.

Back